• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Mahonay

Banned
I'm still wondering about that big story that was reported around WM that never ended up getting leaked. Must have been someone high up the card if they were able to plug it.
There was also supposed to be some bad news about the whole Bryan situation, where he cancelled his appearance at MSG for Daniel Bryan appreciation night. Wonder what it was.

Kurita

Josh from Red Letter Media is wearing an Asuka shirt in their latest video.
THE QUEEN
tlnm4V1.png
#DeadGiveaway

bjork

Nash's long hair looked like dogshit at the end of his match with HHH.

Long hair Nash and HHH looked good. Short hair versions just look better.

At the end of a match a guy's hair looked bad? Imagine that. Have you ever had long hair? That happens.

I agree for Nash, but I kinda like buzzcut HHH

Do you people not understand that the day HHH cut his hair is the day the business died?

bjork

The good old days when you could measure the progress in video game graphics with how good HHH's hair is modeled.

Everything has its pivotal moment. These incremental console versions are the end of traditional consoles. HHH's buzzcut was the end of wrasslin forever

bjork

DM you ready for Camp WWE

pjLEUmS.jpg

I hope the story arc has Becky being treated like some afterthought, then she falls in a river and the orange shit comes out of her hair, then she is the queen of the camp.

Then they could do this in real life.

also holy fuck that Seth looks exactly like a guy at my work. I always thought the dude at my work looked like Don Flamenco, but this is way closer.

Hex

Banned
Yeah tonight wouldn't make sense when you have Payback coming up on Sunday with a much better spot to make all of the Bullet Club stuff come together.

That is why I said that pulling the title was a week early.
The crowd will be chanting for him all night and you will end up with a downer scenario just because people did it to themselves.

That is why I said that pulling the title was a week early.
The crowd will be chanting for him all night and you will end up with a downer scenario just because people did it to themselves.

The crowd continuing to Bryan themselves isn't the company's fault

Kurita

I think the JeriShow theme song is the most hilarious thing ever made
Weeeeeell, BREAK THE WALLS DOWN
it's The Big Shooooow
AND JERICHOOOOOOO

I mean, what the fuck were they thinking?

somedevil

WWE announced 3 matches for Raw. So here are the 4 matches that are scheduled:

* AJ Styles vs. Sheamus

* Sami Zayn vs. Rusev

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns vs. Alberto Del Rio

Usos vs Doc and Anderson

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman's gonna have a match? Too bad, it was a good run.

Mahonay

Banned
So this Bullet Club thing isn't like the nWo? They're just wrasslers on the card, or wha?
They'll have Anderson and Gallows kill the Usos to get people familiar with them before they make a big faction with them as a key part. A large portion of the casual audience still don't know who they are. They need the exposure. They aren't Razor Ramon and Diesel.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What if Del Rio wins the belt guys

The belt isn't on the line unless there's a reason for it to be.

Meltzer says there's no plans for Balor to be on Raw tonight. As expected. I don't know why anyone would think he would be.

I don't expect him up any time soon. It makes no sense at this point since calling up a guy who is already over makes absolutely no sense right when you expect it. It's cool because it gives the anticipation he could show up any day, but why would you blow your wad on doing it immediately?

I think he'll be up before SummerSlam though.

Kaladin

#BalorWatch2016 has been downgraded to 20% for tonight.

#BalorWatch2016 will update the PPV forecast later in the week.

#BalorWatch2016

Top Bottom