• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

There was a dark brawl afterwards and Roman and Ambrose teamed up and then greeted the Make A Wish family together so he ain't hurt.

But, there were paramedics bringing in a stretcher after we exited the building (which was after waiting on the bathroom and box office lines) so who knows.

tumblr_nlf1k2rNDq1u2ragso1_500.gif

tumblr_nkzrhw9qW31u2ragso1_500.gif

tumblr_ns0n55siE71r5u33jo7_r1_400.gif

LA Parka is pretty entertaing.

Kuroyume

Banned
If they plan to have Gallows/Anderson betray AJ, they're telegraphing it pretty loudly. Like it's too damn obvious, but given bad WWE is written...

notworksafe

Pretty good Raw I thought. Not the best go home show ever but it was almost entirely good segments and I enjoyed the matches. Love the jackets on Gallows and Anderson.

Vestal

If they plan to have Gallows/Anderson betray AJ, they're telegraphing it pretty loudly. Like it's too damn obvious, but given bad WWE is written...

Its horrible, would have been much better had they shown up at Payback without all this prior fuckery.

Mahonay

Banned
Best part of RAW was JBL saying how he could do standing moonsaults back in the day, and it was the first time Ron ever said "DAMN".

UberTag

I bet they settle it...with a match...again.
Will they ignore the match stipulation for that one too?
I mean, they're really playing with fire when asking people to invest themselves in outcomes when they so flagrantly ignore them.

So how you all feeling about upcoming Mania main event Reigns vs Corbin for the world title
I'm hoping Cena will kill Corbin before that happens. Please Cena... do some good here.
He's pulled the rug out from so many more promising heels... why would he let this one go?

Recall

Shane McMahon was supposed to win the Wrestlemania match, he got injured during it and they changed the finish.

No-one can prove that theory wrong so I'm sticking to it.

So AJ will get screwed by a debuting Balor (or at the very least the Doc & Anderson) and Reigns will retain.

Reigns is still champion + a Balor push? I'm out!

Toki767

Gallows and Anderson will turn on AJ.

Reigns will look on in disbelief when Gallows and Anderson pretend like they're really helping him.

Then they'll turn on Reigns.

Then Reigns will hit them with Superman punches and they'll retreat.

I predict no Balor. Just your less than stellar average Vince booking.

Kuroyume

Banned
reignsidiot3zkl2.gif

Gallows and Anderson come down to interfere. Roman beats them all and AJ, thus retaining the title. But then while celebrating they recover and beat the crap out of Reigns. Usos come down to help Roman but then end up betraying him and joining Balor Club or whatever it's called.

UberTag

Gallows and Anderson will turn on AJ.

Reigns will look on in disbelief when Gallows and Anderson pretend like they're really helping him.

Then they'll turn on Reigns.

Then Reigns will hit them with Superman punches and they'll retreat.

I predict no Balor. Just your less than stellar average Vince booking.
Sounds about right. So tag match main event at the next PPV 3 weeks from now then?
Balor interferes then and we get the slow build to Balor Club vs. Shield over the summer.

Kurita

Average RAW

-> Miz and Maryse are still gold
-> I want a 3 teams feud where The Vaudevillains are the straight men, thinking New Day and Enzo/Cass are idiots week after week. Give them comedy segments and shit, it could be great.
I can picture some hilarious moments where Simon Gotch does his mad man face.
-> I like the coats of Anderson and Gallows

bjork

So I watched this Cesaro/Maryse segment. Do they have some deal for the James Bond thing in Cesaro's entrance? Seems like the kind of thing they could get in trouble for.

Gallows and Anderson, welcome to the big leagues boys!

It's been years now and I still don't get the Usos appeal, is it the face paint? Kids do love face paint... Is it the whole crowd interaction thing they do in their entrance?

reignsidiot3zkl2.gif

Gallows and Anderson come down to interfere. Roman beats them all and AJ, thus retaining the title. But then while celebrating they recover and beat the crap out of Reigns. Usos come down to help Roman but then end up betraying him and joining Balor Club or whatever it's called.

That was so close to being a new "nutted but she's still sucking" GIF...

kapowza

I really hope the Bullet/Balor Club gimmick is that they just don't like Samoans. That's the only thing that would make them fueding with the fucking Usos make sense.

Top Bottom