• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Browny

Banned
Kane looks bland, just like his cooking I'm sure.

Get baking, brother Beef!

kane-1200.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Finlay's kid has such a terrible look god damn

the tribal tats on the back, the pale skin combined with the black tatoos, the shaggy haircut and the shitty beard

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait for Fenix and Pentagon to do the fusion dance and beat Matanza for the title

and Puma can watch on the sidelines

So everyone's favourite over exaggerater said to expect a real big name for Mania. It's not Gallows, Anderson, or Cena.

He also added that we will probably "have a very good idea" who the surprise will be "late Saturday night".

I'm referring to Bryan Alvarez btw

Aiii

So not worth it
So everyone's favourite over exaggerater said to expect a real big name for Mania. It's not Gallows, Anderson, or Cena.

He also added that we will probably "have a very good idea" who the surprise will be "late Saturday night".

I'm referring to Bryan Alvarez btw

I guess Hogan finally got his invite back, maybe he'll induct Sting.

I'm fucking weak. Now you non chest, no six pack having fucks can finally be like your favourite piece of shit superstar, introducing the Roman Reigns vest!

Ce8OqTBWIAALtri.jpg

Ever found yourself in a shoot against a friend who has a chair? Well the vest will protect you so you can no sell 10 chair shots and get back up to spear him and be on about your day!

http://shop.wwe.com/roman-reigns-replica-vest/W10912.html?dwvar_W10912_color=Black#start=8

You'll have everyone believing that you can, and you will!

For only 49.99 you can be like Roman Reigns! Order now! Just remember kids, you need your parents permission to do so.

I'm fucking weak. Now you non chest, no six pack having fucks can finally be like your favourite piece of shit superstar, introducing the Roman Reigns vest!

Ce8OqTBWIAALtri.jpg

Ever found yourself in a shoot against a friend who has a chair? Well the vest will protect you so you can no sell 10 chair shots and get back up to spear him and be on about your day!

http://shop.wwe.com/roman-reigns-replica-vest/W10912.html?dwvar_W10912_color=Black#start=8

You'll have everyone believing that you can, and you will!

For only 49.99 you can be like Roman Reigns! Order now! Just remember kids, you need your parents permission to do so.

Seems right to sell this in texas

klonere

Banned
If everything works out I'm going to be watching wrestling from 6pm to about 5am with a two hour break.

Regret.

Seems right to sell this in texas
Considering that's where the real shooters be. I can imagine all of the in breeds trying to see if its really bulletproof.

"Hey Jimmy shoot me in the chest so I can see if this holds up like it should."

Excuse me for my over bitterness but I have fucking strept and I've not eaten since maybe Tuesday morning.

So Blue The Brain Kaveli is in full effect.

Fox318

gotta love how DDP saved Scott Halls life yet they show the kliq every 3 seconds.

I don't think HBK would bother to hit the brakes if hall was in front of him.

Ibushi confirmed for the cruiserweight series then?

What time does Takeover start in the UK? If it's too late i'll just watch it first thing in the morning when I wake up and avoid this here forum like the spoiler-ridden plague it will undoubtedly be.

Menome

Ibushi confirmed for the cruiserweight series then?

What time does Takeover start in the UK? If it's too late i'll just watch it first thing in the morning when I wake up and avoid this here forum like the spoiler-ridden plague it will undoubtedly be.

Starts at 3am. Watch it tomorrow.

Just tested positive for strep too. Sucks. Nervous that being on antibiotics will mess up my WM drinking plans.
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear. This shit fucking sucks especially when you're not used to being sick. I woke up this morning and I can swallow a bit better even though it still feel dry. By Sunday I should be fine to eat pizza, I think. If not I'm going to be pissed.

You'd think beer would clear this shit right up lol. Go ahead and try it. Nah I'm kidding, I tried ginger ale on this shit and almost jumped out the window.

velo9Uah.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We seriously have people in Wrasslegaf saying no homo? Fuckin please. Get it together.

As one of the producers of Lucha Underground? That seems unlikely.
It's my dream that Chavo will come back and mentor the new guys. I think they were dumb for letting him go. Once of the most talented and underrated guys from a family with such great history and you just dump him like some ugly date. Then TNA even let him go in that feast or fired match. What the fuck!?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, come on guys. Just Nakamura is fine.

Way better than a name change.

It's time to kick our feet about it! How DARE they

That said, I dunno about that shirt. WWE rarely gets it right.

Top Bottom