• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Takeover Friday and then I'm watching wrestlemania in a movie theater brehs

Taking a friend who's never seen wrestling before so I hope it's decent haha

Excited tho.
I hope the friend is a guy because if it's a date or potential date then it won't work pal. You don't let them know you're big into wrestling this early.

Just kidding, I'm kind of jealous because I want to watch a Mania in a theatre one day.

Btw any false news(first of April jokes) reported today will be reported.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_o4ivmryiOK1rm7wbjo1_540.png

stupid sexy sombra

Lmao I'd never take a date to a wwe ppv.

That shit has to be a real relationship, don't want to scare the girl off
I'm just making sure, I've seen people do some real stupid shit that has made them never look in the mirror to groom in the morning.

Plus, by any means necessary I have to make sure no one is making a fool of themselves without my permission.
what are you watching?
https://mobile.twitter.com/SCOTTHALLNWO/status/715754729121452034

I've made it to the half way point in my WrestleMainia marathon, so you know what that means!

where the fuck is the McMahonInEveryCorner.gif

I've made it to the half way point in my WrestleMainia marathon, so you know what that means!

where the fuck is the McMahonInEveryCorner.gif
May God bless your soul.

Oh fuck you Lex, you didn't do shit in wwf but you come back to wCw trying to call shots. Fuck up you fuck until you learn how work a good match without being carried.

mreddie

I doubt Razor is juicing, dude is just excising.

DDP saving folks, how the fuck he isn't in the HOF astounds me.

Striker

Good for The Bad Guy.

How is DDP not in the hall of fame already?
Because it's the Wwe Hall of Fame. They have quotas and only put you in if they like you/feel like it.

He had a good gimmick as the narcissist. But he took it nowhere
It literally lasted 5-6 months. They didn't push hard enough with it. A heel Luger vs Hitman fued at SummerSlam that year would have been really good.

Rouse

Hey guys, im 'working from home' and just signed up for a network trail, anyone care to give me a run down of the best matches?

cheers!

Top Bottom