• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

jonjonaug

Finally getting to the end of Mania and fans were definitely cheering Reigns, loud. Then it's like a switch flipped and they stopped

There were two points in that match where Reigns got cheered.

Spearing Steph, who is Satan incarnate. This lasted about 10 seconds.
Ending the match, because thank fuck it's over. This lasted all of about five seconds.

UberTag

There were two points in that match where Reigns got cheered.

Spearing Steph, who is Satan incarnate. This lasted about 10 seconds.
Ending the match, because thank fuck it's over. This lasted all of about five seconds.
These two things mean the fans love Reigns now, right?
Vince's long ordeal is now over? Roman is now over as a babyface?
Oh what a glorious day!

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm fine with the WWE going past 11pm est but for the love of god at least have the main event underway once you hit that time.

Oh god wait a minute

What if New Day end up losing the titles to Sheamus & Barrett tonight

Oh god please no

Someone's gotta be Enzo/Cass's first feud, and it can't be Face New Day

The worst part is I don't know if I'm joking or not

Finally getting to the end of Mania and fans were definitely cheering Reigns, loud. Then it's like a switch flipped and they stopped

The cheers immediately after the 3 count? Either because it meant the match was finally over, or it meant the show was just about over. Or maybe both.

They were trying to introduce Bret but since Patrick didn't make a fast count, everyone but Hogan looked stupid.

I think there's more to it than that. One interview he said Sting wasn't putting any ideas forward so he didn't feel comfortable going through with him as the guy all the way. I'm not sure what the fuck he's talking about since all you have to do is have Sting win. The end. Why is it on him to draw the most straightforward line from A to B?

So FalconArrow just deleted his reddit acct lol.... guess someone found out.

Yep. Dude's AMA was at the top of the subforum pinned, and he'd been giving stuff out for months. Can't imagine WWE wasn't going to find out who it was eventually, it was just a matter of when. At least he warned us of stuff one last time before he went

Ambrose/Lesnar squash was 00:12:50 bell to bell. Brock's apparently not supposed to be at the show tonight. These damn millenials can't get over amirite?

UberTag

Enzo/Cass won't challenge for the titles in their first feud, silly.
They've got the Dudleys and Ascension to feud trade wins with first.

The cheers immediately after the 3 count? Either because it meant the match was finally over, or it meant the show was just about over. Or maybe both.

It was kind of all over the match. Just seems like conflicted fans all over. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'm fine with the WWE going past 11pm est but for the love of god at least have the main event underway once you hit that time.

If you go late on a 4 hour show (six hour with pre-show) you better damn well know your main event will deliver. Going 45 minutes over with that shit main event is inexcusable

Cagey

Banned
Ambrose/Lesnar squash was 00:12:50 bell to bell. Brock's apparently not supposed to be at the show tonight. These damn millenials can't get over amirite?

Dean Ambrose shouldn't last more than 6 minutes in a one-on-one match with Brock Lesnar.

No one should last more than 10.

You don't build a beast into a god and then let humans take him to the limit on the regular.

^as always, I agree with brother Cagey.

That match was 12 minutes longer than it should have been.

I wonder if they change plans tonight...or if they fed falcon some wrong info to see who it was.

tumblr_o16j3uUwBr1tuub8ro2_500.gif

I was too generous. You're right.

^as always, I agree with brother Cagey.
That match was 12 minutes longer than it should have been.

I wonder if they change plans tonight...or if they fed falcon some wrong info to see who it was.

Eanan

Yep. Dude's AMA was at the top of the subforum pinned, and he'd been giving stuff out for months. Can't imagine WWE wasn't going to find out who it was eventually, it was just a matter of when. At least he warned us of stuff one last time before he went

Especially the warning of...

Roman being champion until at least Summerslam is the current plan.

:(

Kinda interesting Goldberg won the title on the go-home show to Bash at the Beach and didn't main even the PPV. In fact, he didn't main event until Halloween Havoc.

Toki767

Just remembered to cancel my Network sub. The PPVs are basically a chore to watch through now. And NXT is available for free anyway.

Funny someone mentioned his account was 434 days and he said will the rock someone delete his account tonight.

But he'll be back with a different name more than likely.

He's also a Hardcore Holly fan.

There probably are not many of those still in WWE's employ.

... Cody?

Fox318

Looking back the Rock's segment was kinda sad.

He came in at 2:00 am the day of for the segment and probably left right after the show. He was repeating his promo from 30 and seemed off until he had the Wyatts to work off of.

Plus the 6 second match was lame and I think most people know it was a last second plan to have the Wyatts do this instead of Taker or Lesnar.

I know baywatch got pushed up but WWE must have made plans for him to wrestle or work at Mania possibly 18 months out. Dude is working on like 6 projects at once and Wrestlemania shouldn't be something that anyone can come in with 0 planing or direction for.

Fox318

If he was tarnishing anything more than pointless pre-shows right now, I'm sure people would make more of a fuss.

I mean its bad enough that they do it in that shitty kayefabe WWE corp talk but it can work.

Graves makes it work and sounds like a fucking natural.

Renee is pretty good at setting up topics.

But Booker....

He's like Dusty in the late 90s. He just opens his mouth with nothing to say.

Colocho

Banned
I wonder if they were setting up a Rollins vs HHH battle before Seth got hurt. There was a storyline there for sure. I still think we'll see those two main event a major PPV.

Yeah the plan was HHH vs Rock, but after that went out the window it was Rollins vs HHH which was a much more compelling storyline than the borefest of HHH vs Reigns.

Why did your knee have to explode, Crossfit Jesus?

ElRenoRaven

So even though I just don't care anymore and am apathetic I'm going to watch tonight. Figure I'll zone out playing Family Guy an hour in but I just want to see if the crowd is worth a shit.

Top Bottom