• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah that was just me being a mark lol.

But yeah funny if he we KO as some thought or kept trying to get him to admit

I mean, KO would get fired. Paul Heyman was once fired for leaving his phone on for a conference call he wasn't supposed to be on.

FOR-EH-VER

tumblr_inline_nj0coalfF01qm2rdd.gif

Cagey

Banned
That OT thread is too smarked out for my tastes.

Is this still a #safespace to talk about how little Barrett will be missed because he kinda sucks.

That OT thread is too smarked out for my tastes.

Is this still a #safespace to talk about how little Barrett will be missed because he kinda sucks.
Barrett was great but he got the Cena bug and injury bug. Fuck Wyatt got the bug twice poor guy lol. He was in Nexus too.

Kiyo

I like him but he still needs to work on his promo/mic skills quite a bit. Maybe a bit too soon imo. But he's Vince's type of guy so I guess it was inevitable.

I like him but he still needs to work on his promo/mic skills quite a bit. Maybe a bit too soon imo. But he's Vince's type of guy so I guess it was inevitable.
I was just looking at a clip of him on breaking grounds where he was trying to get comfortable in promos. He's done unless Vince sees him as Lashley 2.0. He better hope he does.

Top Bottom