• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

James Storm winning is the right move for them. Bobby Roode as champ has nowhere else to go. Time to give Storm the title and he has a fresh lineup of matches he could do. Will be interesting to see where they go after Lockdown. I'm hoping I'll be able to attend Slammiversary in Dallas in June. Word is they are trying to make it special since Panda Energy is here and it's their 10 year anniversary.

Kaladin

It is in this thread. Numerous times.

Funky student has posted it about a half dozen times himself.

Something must be broken with the thread search, I used the thread search option and came up empty.....should have known it was off even after it turned up nothing after I posted.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Something must be broken with the thread search, I used the thread search option and came up empty.....should have known it was off even after it turned up nothing after I posted.

I think search is broken.

When I pulled up someone's history yesterday it stopped at like 28th March even though they had posted since.

I'm pretty sure the search engine only picks up posts from a week ago. Google search is the only way I'm able to figure out if something is old or not.

Kaladin

It's after midnight in Russia, I guess.

485820_10150693778836026_31695961025_9591930_1131680860_n.jpg

somedevil

She is so hot that TNA doesn't put her on TV!

Also, I'm betting Tuesday Dean Ambrose makes his debut to confront Mick Foley. He so far called him Lazy and blamed him for ruining people's wrestling careers.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
New DDT show, featuring Kenny Omega defending the AJPW World Jr. Heavyweight Title against Shigehiro Irie and Danshoku Dino defending the KO-D Openweight Title against Sanshiro Takagi. Plus, an Right to Challenge Battle Royale, with a number of contracts up for grabs - the right to co-promote a DDT show, the right to 'be' the 'next Ken Ohka', the right to challenge for the KO-D Tag Titles and two contracts for the right to challenge for the KO-D Openweight title.

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x20ef8

04. Kenny Omega (c) vs Shigehiro Irie
YES YES YES
It's after midnight in Russia, I guess.

485820_10150693778836026_31695961025_9591930_1131680860_n.jpg
untitled-48mvzig.gif

G-Fex

The Jake Roberts one is pretty depressing, but good viewing still.

One of the few dudes that could rock a Moustache. For real, he looks awesome.

son of a bitch, I didn't think it would be. I love Jakes promos. Especially the storylines when he "tricked" The Ultimate Warrior.

Depressing :(

So I'm going to put on a NWA show tonight if people are interested

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just watched an interview from this morning with Punk. Says he's going to be in a tag match tonight. Punk/Cena vs Kane/Jericho. Sounds like it'll probably be the dark match main event. At least, I'd be surprised if it was televised.

krae_man

Search is broken. It currently doesn't bring any search results after March 28th. That's happened many times in the past but it used to get fixed after a day or so. This time it's been broken for almost 2 weeks.

I find myself using the phrase "and I appreciate that" everyday. I just did it to my boss since I'm quitting. Time to YES! my way out of the building.

Ohhhhh jesus the stooges are hosting..........................This is going to be worse than Mcgruber. I hated the Muppet episode by the way.

Damn it.

stooges-thumb.jpg

Should answer your question.
Am I terrible for being totally interested in wanting to see the new Three Stooges movie? I know it'll be a train wreck, but I'm not sure why I'm drawn to it. My folks were big fans of the originals and I was kind of-sort-of raised on them as well as Laurel & Hardy.

Yet another non-fake-sports post. Sorry for not contributing to the thread guys, I'm a terrible poster.

Kaladin

Am I terrible for being totally interested in wanting to see the new Three Stooges movie? I know it'll be a train wreck, but I'm not sure why I'm drawn to it. My folks were big fans of the originals and I was kind of-sort-of raised on them as well as Laurel & Hardy.

Yet another non-fake-sports post. Sorry for not contributing to the thread guys, I'm a terrible poster.

Prepare to have your childhood memories raped by Hollywood....however, as a former fan of fake sports, you should be used to Vince raping your childhood memories regularly.

Don't forget they are going to have John Cena bring that custom car tonight to hype some shitty new sci-fi channel show tonight also. Yay for using Raw to market a car show and 3 stooges.

Kaladin

Don't forget they are going to have John Cena bring that custom car tonight to hype some shitty new sci-fi channel show tonight also. Yay for using Raw to market a car show and 3 stooges.

[Vince]Monday Night RAW is more than a wrestling show, it's a popular brand that people will want to advertise with! [/Vince]

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Let's not forget videos, and the certain "End of an Era" wrestlers testimonials on how it was the best match ever. Then, commercials, and a "Bending the Rules" ad. It'll be a Lesnar/Cena promo, and one or two matches, involving Ziggler and Santino. Some promo or inconsequential match involving Punk and Y2J. There you go, there's RAW.

Top Bottom