• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The greatest moment of my life actually came earlier in the night during Titus O'Neill and Darren Young vs. The Usos.
You just made those names up. Those people don't exist.

Instead, I'm just going to act like you agreed with me, and you're now crying tears of joy reminiscing about the moment you felt the heat from the fire.

DMczaf

You lose, DM! How dare you try to paint that madman HHH as a "Family Man".

5Wu08.gif

DMczaf

CrankyVince is the past. It's all about Puppet H

https://twitter.com/#!/WWEPuppetH

Puppet H ‏ @wwePuppetH Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Mapleleafs37 Not tonight, breh. Rockin "Mannequin" on TVGN. Meshach Taylor KILLS it in that movie. #NothingsGonnaStopUsNow

Puppet H ‏ @wwePuppetH Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@LexExpress93 Thanks, Lex. I sing your theme song in the shower every day. "I'll be your heeerrroo!!" #StarSpangledZubazForever

Cranky Vince ‏ @CrankyVince
TELLING MALENKO HOW I AM GOING TO SPRAY MY HOT SEED ALL OVER EVA'S CHEST IN T-MINUS 70 MINUTES. MALENKO, LOOKING AT HIS ADORABLE BABY SHOES.
I "GET" THE BLACKS.
ASKING FLO RIDA IF HE'D MIND IF A GUY LIKE ME MASSAGED HIS GLISTENING BACK.
I WONDER HOW MUCH THE FLO RIDA™ BENCHES. HIS PECS ARE A BIT SOFT, ALBEIT GLISTENING. MILD WOOD.
Jesus Christ...

Alright guys, who's ready for the crushing disappoint that will be Raw tonight? There's no way the crowd will be as hot as last week and you know they're going to go out of their way to temper as much of it down as possible. Cena is going to come out and repeat everything he said about the Rock to Brock (you left I stayed, I carried the company while you followed your dreams, sports entertaining is my dream, respect, RAH, underdog, MGK, Wrestlemania) but still respect him for coming back.

Kyoufu

Alright guys, who's ready for the crushing disappoint that will be Raw tonight? There's no way the crowd will be as hot as last week and you know they're going to go out of their way to temper as much of it down as possible. Cena is going to come out and repeat everything he said about the Rock to Brock (you left I stayed, I carried the company while you followed your dreams, sports entertaining is my dream, respect, RAH, underdog, MGK, Wrestlemania) but still respect him for coming back.

The crowd will suck, but the Rock is done for now. Focus will be on Brock.

Cagey

Banned

Hopefully instead of talking, Brock just F5's Cena every week in new and creative ways.

Unlike The Rock, The Brock won't be concerned about coming back as Ultra Megaman Babyface.

Kyoufu

The Rock being done is a positive over last week. So we do have that going for us.

I think the Rock being done with Cena is a positive. He did put over the WWE Title so well last week.

He has to do a program with someone interesting like Punk for me to really get excited about his return.

Anyway, you can expect a bunch of crappy poop jokes from Cena tonight.

I can't wait until they have a match where they trade finishers and everyone gets confused which one is coming. They could do a triple threat with Punk and have Cole uttering non-sense about which move just happened. IT'S THE A-F-GT-5-A-S

All I want is for Brock to Spike Dudley Cena. WWE could get amazing crowd shots and I could be happy. It's really a win-win.

RAW *is* going to suck tonight no matter what they do (3 Stooges, getting compared to last week) but I don't know that you can really pull the same ' wah you left' thing on Brock as we've seen levelled at Rock and Jericho. while 'Tooth Fairy' and 'Dancing with the Stars' were pretty good put downs 'UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World' kind of has a different ring to it.

Brock didn't run away from competition and sport, just 'entertainment'. I don't think the 'oh yeah, and what have you been doing?' line will resonate with him quite so well.

Striker

Cener going to tell him he betrayed the company by leaving?

http://youtu.be/U5kbtQMxDdE - random WWF video. The Royal Rumble "Who's going to win it?!" segment backstage. Bunch of characters, oh Vince. Always liked Bryan Clark and Bryan Adams, misused in the WWF.

Izick

Things to discuss with WrassleGAF if you want a stroke:

1. Movies
2. TV shows
3. Anime
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Emilia Clarke
6. MMA

Hey guys, do you all like The Godfather, Bladerunner, Star Wars, or any comedy or action movie ever? I do, and I also enjoy a good television drama such as Game of Thrones, The Daily Show, The Walking Dead, American Idol, or any other action, adventure, comedy, or reality show. That also reminds me of the wonders of animated, or anime for the layman. Great shows such as Yu-Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Dragon Ball Z, Kenshin, or any other action or comedy anime. Speaking of action, how about that Dolph Ziggler fellow? He seems to be really great in terms of personality and ring presence, and seems to be a very hard worker while also being completely talented. Speaking of talented, oh man how about that beautiful, talented, and very hard working Emilia Clarke who who plays Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO medieval-fantasy series, Game of Thrones. Speaking of working, those people in the MMA are really good/terrible people and are very hard-workers/lazy-bums that are great/terrible.

(Wasn't sure if everyone hated or liked MMA, so I just covered all my bases.)

Again, LTTP

But just watching WM 28 now

JR being back for UT-HHH was just great. Cole pretty much gets shut up and its back to JR-Lawler. WWE really needs to realize they need a commentator like that regulardly.

Also, good match. Pure brutality, sucks that it is PG era.

Onto next match then

Guzim

Again, LTTP

But just watching WM 28 now

JR being back for UT-HHH was just great. Cole pretty much gets shut up and its back to JR-Lawler. WWE really needs to realize they need a commentator like that regulardly.

Also, good match. Pure brutality, sucks that it is PG era.

Onto next match then

I was happy that JR did commentary on Taker-HHH, but throughout the whole PPV, I thought Cole was fine. It's probably because him and King weren't screaming over each other.

I was happy that JR did commentary on Taker-HHH, but throughout the whole PPV, I thought Cole was fine. It's probably because him and King weren't screaming over each other.

it was weird being reminded of how innoffensive Cole was before he became a heel. there wasn't anything great about him back then, but it was much more preferrable for me. hopefully we'll get this toned down Cole more often again, because he's an improvement.

Izick

it was weird being reminded of how innoffensive Cole was before he became a heel. there wasn't anything great about him back then, but it was much more preferrable for me. hopefully we'll get this toned down Cole more often again, because he's an improvement.

Yeah, Cole was just mediocre back in the early to mid 2000's before they tried to build him up as the new King, and then turned King as a face announcer, which was a wrong move for both guys. King always had that great, whiny, high-pitched, annoying voice that was perfect for pandering to the bad guys or Vince.

Not sure who's idea it was to turn King face, but it was stupid.

Ultratech

For sure. A helluva lot more bearable.

http://i.imgur.com/ELLeC.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

Need some translation up in here.

[quote="UberTag, post: 36779937"]RAW will have some "train wreck" appeal tonight. So there is that.[/QUOTE]

Good possiblity since last monday was fairly good. Wonder how they'll mess it up this week.

Top Bottom