• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

jmdajr

Brutus Clay to Funkasaurus is pretty bizarre, considering that sort of thing never happens much anymore for a semi active guy on the roster. Not to that extreme anyway. Goldust is like the number one most outrageous though. He pulled that role off masterfully...

Initially I didn't even know it was Dustin. Truly amazing underrated Character.

I'm watching Smackdown on my DVR right now...but rofl @ Booker saying to Cole "I had a dream you died."

that was cold as hell hahaha

also, Bob Orton's glasses

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Bryan will win in Chicago and drop some pipebombs. Next week HHH will set him straight and everything will be back to the status quo.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
As some may remember I did an interview with Zack Ryder a while ago, where we also shot a very special german edition of Z!TLIS. Well, I finally found some time to put the video online, so here's the first ever (and last ever) episode of G! True Hamburg City Story.

lol that was pretty odd. thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, The Final Countdown. How awesome would that be.

If they're going to use The Final Countdown, they should really debut it at Wrestlemania with a big elaborate entrance which probably means it won't happen as long as he's on Smackdown.

Khrno

"I would like to have a more aggressive side to my character. Losing the World Heavyweight Championship in 18 seconds, storyline or not, is going to anger somebody. If you've been champion for four months and you lose it in 18 seconds on what's kind of a cheap shot, you're going to be a little bit angry. I'd like to amp up the more aggressive side of my character in that sense."

Bryan will destroy Sheamus and snap his neck in Chicago.

I am not Tsundere, I am not a 14 year old aggressive school girl. I am a 15 year old aggressive lolita schoolgirl.

I am not a pony, I am a enigma of charismaticness

Don't you see the writing on the wall
You're in way over your head
You're gonna drown in the things that you said

Early Smackdown viewership numbers are out and it's looking horrible. Final number should fall between a 1.5-1.6 at best. Should know more within a hour.

Early Smackdown viewership numbers are out and it's looking horrible. Final number should fall between a 1.5-1.6 at best. Should know more within a hour.

Why exactly do some of you guys get so happy about bad ratings? If WWE were to ever go away I wouldn't be excited over it. :/

Why exactly do some of you guys get so happy about bad ratings? If WWE were to ever go away I wouldn't be excited over it. :/

The product is shit. The worse the rating gets the more likely Vince McMahon will freak out and institute changes to better the product. Atleast that's why I get joy out of the rating going down.

somedevil

The product is shit. The worse the rating gets the more likely Vince McMahon will freak out and institute changes to better the product. Atleast that's why I get joy out of the rating going down.

The rating 1.5-1.7 live smackdown is what they got last time they did it. They get more viewers on Friday. So its not going to change anything. Get me when smackdown is getting 1.5 on fridays then there can be conversation about it.

So you're looking forward to that Ryback title reign?

One thing I'll say about Ryback. He is getting over with the crowd in this role judging by last night. People are reacting to his moves and the guy is showing emotion and looks intense. A goldberg-esque streak could work with him. On the flip side Albert is getting the same thing and the crowd doesn't give a shit.

ZeroRay

So you're looking forward to that Ryback title reign?

Vince has a tendency to drop his golden boys like a gigantic shit if they don't perform well. By not performing well, I mean not being competent. He better not be another Mason Ryan or Alex Riley in the ring if he wants to keep that push.

G-Fex

One thing I'll say about Ryback. He is getting over with the crowd in this role judging by last night. People are reacting to his moves and the guy is showing emotion and looks intense. A goldberg-esque streak could work with him. On the flip side Albert is getting the same thing and the crowd doesn't give a shit.

I think it feels like Albert is going the way of Umaga for some reason.

Kaladin

I think it's because the crowd knows Tensai is Albert. They don't buy into the Lord Tensai character and haven't been given a reason to. He's Prince Albert in a new outfit. However with Ryback, I'm willing to bet most of the general WWE audience has forgotten who Skip Sheffield was. Even if they still remember him, it's not like he ever did anything that would make people care about the gimmick one way or another so no one is attached to Skip Sheffield as a character. So Ryback is getting over like a new Goldberg-esque style character should, while the crowd shits on Lord Tensai because they see A-Train in a red outfit trying to be oriental.

sajj316

Yup that guy is the future.

Ryback is the next Goldberg.

Get that streak started

From looking at old videos of this dude, he can work. His intensity is Goldberg level I believe he can go for a solid 10-15 minutes. Something I can't say about Goldberg.

Once he starts pounding on bigger dudes and getting a bit of streak going, I think it'll catch.

Aiii

So not worth it
Since Twitter's tablet site apparently doesn't allow copy/paste, read this from the bottom up:
imagerzvu.jpg

Awwww!

From looking at old videos of this dude, he can work. His intensity is Goldberg level I believe he can go for a solid 10-15 minutes. Something I can't say about Goldberg.

Once he starts pounding on bigger dudes and getting a bit of streak going, I think it'll catch.
And then we can have Batista come back, beat him by using a caddle prod, and then Triple H will finger poke Batista for his 14th world title.

Ryback isn't that bad. He was one of the more exciting members of Nexus before he got hurt. He's one of the better muscle heads the WWE has trotted out.

G-Fex

I'll see to it that Vince Russo hears about this Geek.

How morbid.

I didn't mean it in that way! I just meant he'll be beaten by Cena at wrestlemania

Indeed it will, it'll be fun to have a huge crazy dude in the main event and less Miz's and Ortons.

Mint chocolate ice cream is fucking nasty. I don't know what you guys see in AJ.

AJ is the source of wrasslegaf's offspring, creepy wrasslegaf

Top Bottom