• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Aiii

So not worth it
I for one am kinda enjoying the Lord Tensai character, at least he's out of the norm.

Could care less that he used to be A-Train really. I mean, they did do a good on-air explination of Albert going to Japan, training there and returning as this Japanese style badass. I can do a little suspense of disbelief on behalf of his character, sure, why not?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sorry if I'm a little LTTP but I haven't been following RAW all that much but wanted to check out this Lord Tensai character, and WTF it's Prince Albert! What the hell is going on with WWE creative?

When Albert left WWE he went to wrestle in Japan and apparently went super saiyan, so when they brought him back they just gave him a Japanese-flavored gimmick.

CHIKARA has officially launched www.kingoftrios.com/ . The site is bare bones right now, but does confirm that the 2012 King of Trios Tournament will take place on September 14th, 15th and 16th. No location for the tournament has been confirmed at this time.

This is by far the best indy event evey year. I Didnt know if they were going to do a tournament this year so this is awesome news. Hopefully they are bringing it to Cleveland!!!

Ultratech

Amazing Wade Barrett and his goon squad.

Really thought they were well built for the first few months, their attacks on Vince, legends and top WWE stars made them look bigger than they had any right to. It was a great way to make use of what were mostly a bunch of rookie talent, certainly beats what most of them are doing now.

Yeah, I thought it was a great angle. Granted, it probably would've went somewhat better if they hadn't lost some members and eventually jobbing to Cena.
(Pretty bad when an entire stable practically jobs to one man and has its leader literally and figuratively buried.)

I actually ran into Prince Albert in a mall in Chandler, AZ. There was no doubt it was him because of the piercings and tattoos and the fact that his is massive.

Anybody got an idea on the camera policy at a Lucha Libre USA show?

I want to bring my new DSLR with a telephoto lens (55-300mm). Be a great time to try out some action shots!

I know they tell people to send in fan photos from the show, so I assume it would be ok. If you buy the $50 you also get to get autographs and go backstage after the show.

Bryan%20YES%20Article%20IMAGE.jpg

WWE has a new article up asking if YES! is the new WHAT? http://t.co/c32lSjjO

Tickets go on sale on Friday for Slammiversary in Dallas. Anyone going? Should I spend $150 on a front row ticket? There's no mention if that price includes Fan Interaction the day before.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tickets go on sale on Friday for Slammiversary in Dallas. Anyone going? Should I spend $150 on a front row ticket? There's no mention if that price includes Fan Interaction the day before.

I'd wager prrrrrobably. Could be worth it.

Kaladin

Hmm, didn't know they charged so much for the meet and greet stuff. Don't they usually mark those down once they aren't selling? Do they usually mark down tickets as well? I can't remember.

They might mark the package down close to the event, but they won't mark tickets down, especially front row.

Sure thing man, here's a few;

Awesome, always appreciate this stuff. Thanks.

Nope his debut is still a slow simmer with Mick Foley. Mick Foley posted a blog response to him here: http://mickfoley.typepad.com/

Dean Ambrose Twitter Response:

Dean Ambrose‏@TheDeanAmbroseReply

l never actually insulted Mick's dumb/blind wife or his traumatized ignorant children who think he's a good person. #lostgeneration

Ambrose is a king, wonder who his first real feud with a current wrestler will be.

G-Fex

Why is Kane blowing himself up with dynamite, why does this game exist?!
They should have given Kane a masked mecha that can combine with an Undertaker mech to create ultimate brotherly destruction, basically WWE should allow me to dictate the future of their video game spin offs.
Or else we'll get a WWF Betrayal sequel.

I thought everyone liked WWF Betrayal!

G9Zhk.jpg

BEHOLD! LORD TENSAI CHALLENGES KANE!

They might mark the package down close to the event, but they won't mark tickets down, especially front row.

Ahh cool, I'll wait on the meet and greet and just buy the tickets then. Supposed to be a packed show and alot of surprises since it's in Panda Energy's home market.

G-Fex

So good...

I forgot about this game! Isn't the plot of it basically WWE launches the WWE Network?! XD

Yup, if I remember right Vince has so much money he buys all the networks, has BBQ cooking with Kane and a whole bunch of other stuff.

And then Vehicular car combat

Yup, if I remember right Vince has so much money he buys all the networks, has BBQ cooking with Kane and a whole bunch of other stuff.

And then Vehicular car combat

So basically this game predicts the future? can't wait for the vehicular mayhem when the WWE network launches, Camachao and Hunico on their little bike against Cena in one of his muscle cars.

G-Fex

So basically this game predicts the future? can't wait for the vehicular mayhem when the WWE network launches, Camachao and Hunico on their little bike against Cena in one of his muscle cars.

that car that stupid show being promoted built for him? it's not for promotion...they're going to attach sidewinder rockets to it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Incredible Kane mini music Aiii and G-Fex. Kane MIDI may be even better than ever. incredible idea for a game, Owl. It may actually resurrect the struggling game's industry.

Who wouldn't go to a Kane BBQ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16gRAx-gaQ4 Kane is such a lovable jerk, plenty of gif opportunities here.

And please don't try to compare Tensai to "Family Man" Kane. Tensai probably stole that baby, unlike Kane with his granddaughter.

EDIT:
2j69qol.gif

Top Bottom