• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Goooooooolllldberrrrrrrg
Goooooooolllldberrrrrrrg
Goooooooolllldberrrrrrrg
Goooooooolllldberrrrrrrg
Goooooooolllldberrrrrrrg
Goooooooolllldberrrrrrrg

DKehoe

Glad to hear King of Trios is coming back. Had heard it may not this year since it can be so expensive but last years seemed like such a big success so long may it continue!

Entropia

No One Remembers
577224_371640706208323_323348924370835_1092497_651839880_n.jpg

Goldberg is the GOAT.

Name one current wrestler better. Can't do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure Enigma was banned for lamp begging during WrestleMania. That's what I thought at least.

jmdajr

Lol, I just searched to see if there actually are any other promotions in west Virginia and all I found was this;

West Virginia wrestler attacks fan.

It's got to the the Road Warriors. Or Vader.

For sure.

Me, always liked Warrior. Absolutely perfect for that shit. And I loved Taker putting dudes in body bags. Literally.

And who can forget the great HHH. All his matches can almost be considered automatic squash matches. The pedigree is the trurth!

Me and my friends have Ryback parties for his matches. THE STREAK! Hogan, you're next!

Me and my friends have Ted Dibiase Posse Parties. We follow the WWE on the road and tailgate in the arena parking lot. We have DiBiase themed cakes and treats and everyone is white.

Ryback needs to watch some Stan Hansen matches and figure out how to make the lariat look devastating without actually folding his opponent in half and onto the back of his neck.

Also, am I the only person who thinks of Under Siege whenever I hear Ryback?

ZeroRay

Ryback needs to watch some Stan Hansen matches and figure out how to make the lariat look devastating without actually folding his opponent in half and onto the back of his neck.

If Ryback is even half as capable of putting on a great match as Stan Hansen, just give him all the titles now.

Vince will probably do it either way.

So is this what you watch, Bobo? Why is he still using the name "Eric Bischoff, Bobo? I thought he lost?/Dream

Not sure, I tweeted TNA, Dixie Carter, and Dave Lagana asking why he was still using the name on twitter and facebook and they didn't respond. I told them they should sue.

Kaladin

Not sure, I tweeted TNA, Dixie Carter, and Dave Lagana asking why he was still using the name on twitter and facebook and they didn't respond. I told them they should sue.

Normally I would tell you that the stipulation was "in wrestling", but Hogan threw that out the window with his flea market comment to Flair. They should do a skit where Bishoff is dragged to the court house by Hogan to file for a legal name change.

One of the things that annoys me about TNA is how every entrance theme is indistinguishable and the majority of their wrestlers look exactly the same.

One of the things that annoys me about TNA is how every entrance theme is indistinguishable and the majority of their wrestlers look exactly the same.

They really need a new group to do entrance music for them, but Dixie's husband Serg makes most of it, so I'm sure he likes getting an easy paycheck. Most of TNA's merch also looks the same, so there's that. TNA really should stop letting their wrestlers come to the ring in street clothes though. Do we really need to see Garret Bischoff's plaid shirt again? Or Gunner's golf shirt or whatever it is.

My friend and my brother all said the same thing when we first found out his name.

Me and my friends have Ryback parties for his matches. THE STREAK! Hogan, you're next!

The same friend and I basically do the same thing when we see "Da Man" Rybeck

Bellas in Milan, Italy

577396_334768813245665_100001376462260_840644_548672440_n.jpg

I bet are boy D. Bryan asked her to do that.

Top Bottom