• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Smackdown has been shit for a few months now. Only saving grace is Daniel Bryan. Bringing up guys like Darren Young isn't helping. Why bury a team like the Usos that have a ton of charisma, great chemistry, and are over with the crowd, and push these two shitheads. Why are the Uso's not tag champs? Way better than Primo and Epico.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Smackdown has been shit for a few months now. Only saving grace is Daniel Bryan. Bringing up guys like Darren Young isn't helping. Why bury a team like the Usos that have a ton of charisma, great chemistry, and are over with the crowd, and push these two shitheads. Why are the Uso's not tag champs? Way better than Primo and Epico.
Who?

I'm surprised that they brought Cesaro up so fast. Not that he's not ready, but there are so many people who have been there for so much longer. They must really like him. I wonder if we'll see Ohno called up in the same amount of time.

I'm surprised that they brought Cesaro up so fast. Not that he's not ready, but there are so many people who have been there for so much longer. They must really like him. I wonder if we'll see Ohno called up in the same amount of time.

Ohno and Rollins are gonna be jobbers when called up. Hate to break it to you.

knee

Really? Already? -_-

Give D. Young some time, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzwEaeGWr84

full disclosure: I drive the darren young bandwagon

Ohno might get fired before ever making it to the main roster looking the way he does. Rollins I can see in Kofi role of being a jobber to heel upper level guys I guess.

If I'm 100% honest, I have absolutely no faith that anything will come of any of the guys getting called up. Ohno, Rollins, Ambrose, Cesaro, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all flops a year from now. (probably by no fault of their own)

If I'm 100% honest, I have absolutely no faith that anything will come of any of the guys getting called up. Ohno, Rollins, Ambrose, Cesaro, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all flops a year from now. (probably by no fault of their own)

Only top guy that's gonna get made is Ryback. I see alot of trading wins back and forth and maybe some us and ic title runs between those other guys.

All aboard the Ryback train

Jade1.png

Mush

I went to one of those nerd conventions today that D-Bry probably hangs out at and saw some wrasslin in person for the first time. I left (note: went to the bathroom) when they started a women's tag match. I recorded for a bit and I'll put it up on ytube when I get home if anyone (Boootay?) is keen on some indie stuff.

I also attempted to start a yes chant because those are pretty trendy these days; it sorta worked.

G-Fex

You know what? Despite that terrible season its still better than the past smackdowns I caught.

I hope you all go to the shadow realm where you're forced to watch the triple h walkout episode of Raw over and over again.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Usos get 0 crowd response. At least with Primico you have King turning on his perv mode character.
Muy Bueno

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
wait... did they say Del Rio is the newest superstar on smackdown?

wtf he's still in the Raw open.....when did this happen??

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ha ha hahhaha cena is wearing a cm punk ice cream bar tshirt

i just noticed this... ryback is doing the same mannerisms as goldberg did in wcw.. looks at the hard camera before he does his finisher.. picks up the guy and walks around... stupid facial expressions... a weird impact move before the finisher... goes by one name...squashes whoever is in the ring... dude this IS goldberg

Why do you want Miz on TV?

Cause it's TN-... wait a minute.

Miz isn't bad, he just needs a change from all the shit they've done to him over the last year and a half. He's shown he excels when he has someone to play off of as well like Truth or Morrison. Give him Maxine, have him start winning some matches, and he's a great upper midcarder.

he's tailor made for Smackdown. he's a good in ring worker, with a foreign heel gimmick. foreign heel is a classic Smackdown trope.

Second day of the NOAH Global Tag League;

NOAH, "GLOBAL TAG LEAGUE 2012", 14.04.2012
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium #2
1,200 Fans

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x216xf

01. Taiji Ishimori vs Kanjuro Matsuyama

02. Zack Sabre Jr. vs Ricky Marvin

03. Colt Cabana & Eddie Edwards vs Takeshi Morishima & Ryuji Hijikata

GHC Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

04. Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki (c) vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayanagi

GLOBAL TAG LEAGUE MATCH;

05. Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito [2] vs Yoshihiro Takayama & Maybach Taniguchi [0]

GLOBAL TAG LEAGUE MATCH;

06. Go Shiozaki & Tamon Honda [0] vs Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji [0]

plagiarize said:
he's tailor made for Smackdown. he's a good in ring worker, with a foreign heel gimmick. foreign heel is a classic Smackdown trope.

If the crowd don't automatically boo him for being foreign, they'll certainly boo him when he starts cutting promos about how superior Rugby is to American Football.

So tired of the foreign heel gimmick. How about they change it up once in awhile? Atleast he plays rugby. That's a little different I guess...

Of all the indy guys on FCW, Cesareo is the one that will not fail, I really think Vince likes this guy, hes foreign, tall, strong, good looking.
Once Sin Cara returns (or Mysterio) I think all the focus on the foreign heel star will go to Cesareo.

Top Bottom