• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

This is incredible.

Now onto the Zack Ryder situation, WWE's absolute crushing of him has been so effective that I "gave up" on him so to speak quite a while back, while I was never that big a fan of him I thought it was great that he got himself over.
But the absolute killing point for him had to be after the Kane feud concluded and he fell into Eve's clutches despite the fact that she had a promo outright saying "I use people and I used Ryder", this was the best thing WWE could possibly have done to make him look like crap, i'd call it brilliant if it wasn't so wrong.

Ah how that Cena and Kane feud could have gone, I had so many ideas in mind, the worst of which were still leaps and bounds ahead of what we got. Instead we got Cena using Zack as a prop to show his NEVER GIVE UP powers in the face of various hardship and Kane failing to use psychological warfare because rise above hate. Well at least the Raw when Ryder got wheeled off the stage was unintentionally hilarious.

This is incredible.

Now onto the Zack Ryder situation, WWE's absolute crushing of him has been so effective that I "gave up" on him so to speak quite a while back, while I was never that big a fan of him I thought it was great that he got himself over.
But the absolute killing point for him had to be after the Kane feud concluded and he fell into Eve's clutches despite the fact that she had a promo outright saying "I use people and I used Ryder", this was the best thing WWE could possibly have done to make him look like crap, i'd call it brilliant if it wasn't so wrong.

Ah how that Cena and Kane feud could have gone, I had so many ideas in mind, the worst of which were still leaps and bounds ahead of what we got. Instead we got Cena using Zack as a prop to show his NEVER GIVE UP powers in the face of various hardship and Kane failing to use psychological warfare because rise above hate. Well at least the Raw when Ryder got wheeled off the stage was unintentionally hilarious.

It's crazy that they just had a good ol' fashion squash match this past week. You'd think after all that Ryder would have some built up tension, frustration, anger or something. He lost his girlfriend, got crushed repeatedly, BROKE HIS BACK, wheeled off a stage, kicked in the junk, and never got an ounce of revenge for any of it. Then he just stands in the ring like "WWW Let's do this".

Shouldn't he be taking a broski branded chair to somebody at some point? Hit them with the Internet championship? Anything that isn't getting literally crushed.

Speaking of Sandow and all these other newcomers (recent arrivals and upcoming rumoured ones included), aren't there going to be too many new people coming in at once? we don't even get former champions like Miz and Swagger on tv that often at the moment which shows how committed WWE were to those guys, the once great gimmick of crazy truth is being squandered, Kofi and Ziggler are still floating around probably preparing for another year long set of encounters, speaking of floating around what happened with Del Rio?
Basically i'm thinking that it's going to be a hard task getting all these people screen time. Ideally with so many people there's tons of potential mid card feuds or maybe even *whisper it* tag teams. But since this is WWE I anticipate a bunch of debuts, many fall off to the sidelines where they get gobbled up by the mighty Ryback.

Who thought these green shorts were a good idea? I can see them better, so that's a win.

• Scott Steiner cut an unscripted promo in which he criticised Ric Flair, said WCW "sucked" and made reference to people turning over to watch Steve Austin instead. He was punished by being suspended....from Thunder....with pay.

Steiner is my favorite kind of crazy.

somedevil

Wow, that Ambrose promo was great. I think I'm on board now.

He also just responded to a tweet from someone name BoboBrazil wonder where I heard that name before hmmm.

Alex‏@BoboBrazil3

@TheDeanAmbrose GOOD GAWD IT MUST HAVE SEEN A TAPE OF FOLEY AND ITS TRYING TO JUMP OFF THE CEILING TO GET OVER #THANKSMICK

Dean Ambrose‏@TheDeanAmbrose
@BoboBrazil3 haha

Top Bottom