• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Razorskin

----- ------
he should have stuck with Vince on a legends contract and worked as an announcer or something like that, no way he could be worse than Booker T at the booth.

imyygrlnuazi7ouxej.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
This shit still makes no sense. One show they block it out, the next they encourage it, then they block it, then they encourage it. What the fuck are they doing?

The people who run the website aren't the same people with control/edit the shows. It is totally obvious with the articles they put out.

currently watching the Ladder Match 2 on netflix before RAW and just saw the MITB from Wrestlemania 23 for the first time since I saw it live haha. I stopped watching wrestling on and off after that.....so what happened with Mr.Kennedy? I know he is in TNA but why is he no longer with the WWE? I used to like him.

Linkified

This shit still makes no sense. One show they block it out, the next they encourage it, then they block it, then they encourage it. What the fuck are they doing?

No they don't, RAW they don't, Smackdown its duller because all background noise gets faded out so they put their precordered pops and boos to go over the top.

Vince probably had several orgasms when E! referenced them after that segment.

Hogan needs to be with WWE to do network and dvd shit. He should not be an on air character for TNA or even involved with the company. He's shown numerous times he is only out for himself. I can respect what the guy has done even though I've never really been a fan, but he has no place in wrestling in 2012.

dream

Hogan needs to be with WWE to do network and dvd shit. He should not be an on air character for TNA or even involved with the company. He's shown numerous times he is only out for himself. I can respect what the guy has done even though I've never really been a fan, but he has no place in wrestling in 2012.

I respectfully disagree with your conclusion.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hogan needs to do whatever it takes for him to recover financially from his divorce and legal costs. If that means TNA, then more power to him. I'm sure he would go to the WWE immediately if it meant more money.

EDIT: 2012?!?! Have none of you learned your lesson?

Maybe Linda.
Nope. alimony payments.

Kaladin

I get why TNA uses guys like Hogan, Flair and Sting though. Their name and appearance alone gets a pop from the crowd even if it does nothing in ratings. (In their eyes) it makes their product look bigger than some indie with a weekly tv show.

currently watching the Ladder Match 2 on netflix before RAW and just saw the MITB from Wrestlemania 23 for the first time since I saw it live haha. I stopped watching wrestling on and off after that.....so what happened with Mr.Kennedy? I know he is in TNA but why is he no longer with the WWE? I used to like him.

He kept injuring people in the ring, so WWE let him go.

Lots of video packages, a Bella vs Beth Phoenix match, a Khali match, and some other crap. 3 hour Raws are scary, considering they can barely fill 2 hours. What are they gonna fill that extra hour with?

Raw is like the only show going into every week I know is going to suck, but I watch it anyway. The Brock stuff should be good atleast. Really the only decent thing going on besides Daniel Bryan. Jericho/Y2J is ok also I guess.

Are they going to flip the table, someone thrown on it, or brawl into it? This is like a choose your own adventure book where the only endings are nose-to-nose or brawl-for-all or both.

Top Bottom