• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

jmdajr

God bless you

Nintendo Fan Club reports that Honky Tonk Man has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Texas restaurant.
According to the police report, Honky Tonk Man and Million Dollar Man were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Million Dollar Man. The man became horny after Million Dollar Man told the drunkard to go away. Honky Tonk Man intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Honky Tonk Man held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Honky Tonk Man told Nintendo Fan Club they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Honky Tonk Man added. "My knee isn't a deadly weapon."

jmdajr

for new page

STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) for 60 days effective Thursday, April 26 for his second violation of the company's policy.

wwe.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LOL!

Oh wait, we're being serious now....

Funkasaurus Newswire said:
Cameron expresses frustration

Cameron has noted to friends how much help Brodus Clay has been and has talked about the frustration about having to learn a new style of wrestling, all while the spotlight is on them. Cameron is said to be fully aware of the situation of being in the right place at the right time and Brodus Clay's first guy brought in as an international star.

As noted before, there was heat after officials were disappointed with Cameron and Hornswoggle's match at Funkamania. Regarding that match, Hornswoggle took all the heat from officials for the match not being good.

Michael Cole correction

Although previous reports noted that former World Wrestling Funkatainment star Michael Cole worked this past weekend's Funkamania, Brodus Clay reported on Twitter that Michael Cole did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Naomi was Hornswoggle's partner for a tag match against Brodus Clay and Cameron.

Our live reporters mistook Michael Cole for Naomi.

Reason for World Wrestling Funkatainment Funksville Tour cancellation

The originally planned local promoters for the now officially cancelled World Wrestling Funkatainment Funksville tour, Dancing with the Stars, recently sent out a statement explaining why the tour was cancelled: "if i could have funked any harder i'd have shit." It would appear that I couldn't handle the taste lead to the cancellation of the World Wrestling Funkatainment Funksville tour.

Hornswoggle on adapting to the World Wrestling Funkatainment style of wrestling

Hornswoggle: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in World Wrestling Funkatainment because the way we work in World Wrestling Funkatainment is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with false bravado, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a stood on his cock or a punch to the giant left boob, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because I couldn't handle the taste, but there's no chemical X or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

Rumours on Naomi & Michael Cole tag team

Despite several botched attempts at establishing Naomi and Michael Cole as a viable tag team, World Wrestling Funkatainment officials are said to be committed to getting them over on Funkamania. The dynamic between Brodus Clay and Hornswoggle is being seen as a blueprint for what World Wrestling Funkatainment will do with Naomi and Michael Cole, with Michael Cole doing Naomi’s dirty work for now and then eventually turning babyface and feuding with Naomi.

All true according to my sources.

dx7XRz6jKHJip.gif

Kaladin

Hey Chikara fans.....the new show is up!

20120414chikaradvd.jpg

and this time, we have MP4!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.smartmarkvideo.com/mp4-d...12-ill-be-a-mummys-uncle-rahway-nj-mp4-video/

Chikara April 14, 2012 "I'll Be A Mummy's Uncle" - Rahway, NJ (MP4 VIDEO)
1. Ophidian vs. UltraMantis Black
2. Kobald vs. Saturyne
3. F.I.S.T. vs. Los Maximos vs. Bravado Bros. vs. QT Marshall & Jack Bonza
4. Mixed Martial Archie vs. "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti
5. Jigsaw vs. Tim Donst
6. Jakob Hammermeier vs. Dragonfly
7. Gregory Iron vs. Gran Akuma
8. Kodama vs. Sara Del Rey
9. Eddie Kingston & The Colony vs. 17, The Shard & The Swarm
10. Bonus Material: Special Update with Kevin Steen

So.....with the stuff going down Saturday and many of our Chikara regulars being at Synergy, how do we want to do this?

G-Fex

I can't think of anyone who'd try to do anything sexual towards Vickie.

Oh except Hornswoggle constantly sexually harassing her, like he did on the Christmas special.

BUT ITS FUNNY CAUSE HES A LITTLE PERSON.

BE A STAR!

I can't think of anyone who'd try to do anything sexual towards Vickie.

Oh except Hornswoggle constantly sexually harassing her, like he did on the Christmas special.

BUT ITS FUNNY CAUSE HES A LITTLE PERSON.

BE A STAR!

Vickie's not a bad looking woman they just make her dress in really unflattering clothing.

Tonight is Open Fight Night. Debut of the concept. Show sounded shitty by spoilers, but I'll watch it and let it play out on tv. They never play the backstage stuff to the audience at tapings.

Sylvan reportedly held a meeting with WWE talents on Tuesday before Smackdown tapings, where he stressed that the wrestlers who don't speak English need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Sylvan's in meetings. It's said that the wrestlers who don't speak English on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. Mick Foley asked the wrestlers who don't speak English if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that CM Punk and sidekick Damien Sandow were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.
Damien Sandow coming in as Punk's sidekick would rule.

I step into this thread and I have no idea what's real or not anymore. Fake soil papers, The Rock done HGH'd up, Liquisnake isn't pondering anymore...

DA HELL, WRASSLEGAF? I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
for new page

STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) for 60 days effective Thursday, April 26 for his second violation of the company's policy.

wwe.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

whenever you post "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" i hear it in vader's voice because of your avatar lol

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Keep fighting the good fight, Net. I predict you rocking a Kane mask over Clint's face one day. With pride, too.

Hilarious avatar, BTW, Bean.

Top Bottom