• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

rockcooking1__span.jpg

What's he doing to Mark Henry son?

:/

That was a horrible Impact and I've seen some bad ones.
I havent watched it much but that was pretty bad. Also who in the hell thinks it is a good idea to have the ring mic'd so loud? Every time the guys walk in the ring it sounds like a thunderstorm, it is very, very annoying.

Isn't mechashiva in the indies?

Didn't he just debut as a manager or did I misunderstand something?

barthur.jpg

B-Arthur in the house baby!!!

Wrasslin-GAF we need to step out game up.

NFL-GAF has an actual NFL player in there.
MLB-GAF has a part-time former MLB player there.

WHERE ARE OUR WRESTLER POSTERS??

Don't forget we also have the great Abra Cadaver here who's been training for the big Cinco De Mayo match vs. Lucho Dinero next Saturday in Tulsa, OK
http://www.facebook.com/abracadaverelote

I really love that picture of me way too much.

So... You flip-flop on TNA every week, huh, Bobo?

I don't really like it most of the time, but I want it to be successful to be a viable alternative to WWE. Plus I like some of the wrestlers like Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, and Austin Aries. I just hope they give me a good card for Slammiversary. I don't want to regret my ticket purchase.

Well some of the stuff they are doing is on the right path. Bischoff won't be on there anymore now. Hopefully Hogan is toned down alot, because there was just way too much of him on this show, even though the segments with him talking to the tag teams were kind of funny. Feuds are going in a good direction for ppv match lineups. So far for Sacrifice we have Magnus and Joe vs Kazarian and Daniels, Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles, and Roode vs RVD. Now I said this before Lockdown, but these matchups have the potential to be really good matches.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
The Frankman said:
Wrasslin-GAF we need to step out game up.

NFL-GAF has an actual NFL player in there.

Wait, what NFL player posts on GAF?

I don't really like it most of the time, but I want it to be successful to be a viable alternative to WWE. Plus I like some of the wrestlers like Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, and Austin Aries. I just hope they give me a good card for Slammiversary. I don't want to regret my ticket purchase.
This is spot on. They have some good wrestlers and they are doing some good things right now. The Beer money feud has been good, Storm should have gone over at the PPV but it looks like he has some legitimate injuries so they held off on putting the title on him. They really are doing some nice things but some of the things they do wrong is so awful it negates the good. One, Garrett Bischoff is a complete joke. If the guy wants in the business thats fine, put him in some lower card fueds to pay his dues. Mr. Anderson also sucks. Average wrestler, terrible gimmick. I do not see the appeal in him whatsoever. Hogan as GM isnt as bad as I thought, some of his segments are actually pretty entertaining, the problem is they use him too much, a segment or two is fine, when I see him in six segments it is overkill. And they have this guy, I think his name is Gunner, absolute shit, every time he is on I switch the channel.

G-Fex

As much asyou guys hate on TNA IMPACT at least it doesn't have funkasaurus or Hornswoggle.

I'm thinking of going to dayshift just to watch TNA.

Striker

I only tune-in to the PPVs and that's usually good enough. I've learned long ago that Impact is not worth watching.
Neither TNA or WWE are really worth watching. i've caught some TNA lately, but not this week's show. I only read Smackdown spoilers, and if they're good I'll keep an eye out. RAW I only catch on Youtube anymore. I've grown enough of terrible booking and stupid joke characters.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Well just finished watching the Stone Cold doc on Netflix and damn it was just so well done. It also reaffirmed the fact that he's still my freaking hero. I just wish I got to see him live as a kid. Back in the day he could do no wrong well besides him turning heel and betraying the WWF. That shit killed me back then. Definitively need to pick up the blu ray even though I don't have a blu ray player.

Muffin

Neo Member
I don't watch Impact (...sounds like for the best) and I'm too impatient for Smackdown, so I've trawled the WWE news comments section s'more and found some favourites.

o6JmK.jpg

:D

Aiii

So not worth it
They must watch different wrestling over there then we do, because as far as I can tell romance stories have been around forever. :D

Top Bottom