• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Here's all your PRECIOUS AJ summed up in one tweet

https://twitter.com/#!/WWEAJLee/stat...62992103325698
dgn5L.gif

DMczaf

Don't think I don't notice the marking done in this thread. Once I'm finished with school in a couple of weeks, none of you mark ass marks will be safe.

50.) The Bushwhackers
49.) The Mega Powers
48.) Tony Atlas/Rocky Johnson
47.) Paul London/Brian Kendrick
46.) The Headshrinkers
45.) The Twin Towers
44.) The Moondogs
43.) Booker T/Goldust
42.) The Killer Bees
41.) The Steiner Brothers
40.) Billy & Chuck
39.) Jeri-Show
38.) The Bodydonnas
37.) The Powers of Pain
36.) Lay-Cool
35.) The Iron Sheik/Nikolai Volkoff
34.) MNM
33.) Rated-RKO
32.) The Brothers of Destruction
31.) The Rock 'n' Sock Connection
30.) Too Cool
29.) The World's Greatest Tag Team
28.) The Brain Busters
27.) Los Guerreros
26.) The U.S. Express
25.) The Colossal Connection
24.) Legacy
23.) Kane/X-Pac
22.) The Quebecers
21.) The Natural Disasters
20.) The Nasty Boys
19.) The Smoking Gunns
18.) Money, Inc.
17.) John Morrison/The Miz
16.) Mr. Fuji/Professor Tanaka
15.) D-Generation X
14.) Strike Force
13.) The Blackjacks
12.) The APA
11.) The Rockers
10.) The Dudley Boyz
9.) The Wild Samoans
8.) The Legion of Doom
7.) The Valiant Brothers
6.) The British Bulldogs
5.) The Hardy Boyz
4.) The New Age Outlaws
3.) Demolition
2.) The Hart Foundation
1.) Edge & Christian

saw E&C at number 1. smiled. the best tag team, from the best period for tag team wrestling. much deserved whatever other nonsense may be going on in the other 49 spots on that top 50.

I love E&C...but nah. Nah.
so you're only considering what? in ring ability?

sajj316

I keep re-watching the Ryback Smackdown matches. I don't know why. Something about him. He really is a beast. A combination of Goldberg and Rhyno. What he did to that poor jobber this week ... new meaning to the term 'paperweight'. Love it.

G-Fex

http://i.imgur.com/XIm9z.gif[/blech][/QUOTE]

Yeah you know what? AJ is as bad as that damn girl in your avatar from game of crowns or whatever.

[quote="DMczaf, post: 37347202"]Don't think I don't notice the marking done in this thread. Once I'm finished with school in a couple of weeks, none of you mark ass marks will be safe.[/QUOTE]

Says the Batman Dark knight Rises Mark.

[quote="SoulPlaya, post: 37348020"]Kane & Big Show got robbed, and how can Demolition be higher than LOD?[/QUOTE]

Cause they're demolition, walking disasters.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I keep re-watching the Ryback Smackdown matches. I don't know why. Something about him. He really is a beast. A combination of Goldberg and Rhyno. What he did to that poor jobber this week ... new meaning to the term 'paperweight'. Love it.

I like this.

SPIKE TV’S “IMPACT WRESTLING” MOVING TO 8:00PM ET/PT ON THURSDAYS BEGINNING MAY 31

Spike TV’s highly-rated two-hour weekly series, TNA’s “IMPACT Wrestling” is moving to a new timeslot. On Thursday, May 31 “IMPACT Wrestling will air at 8:00pm ET/PT, moving from its previous timeslot of 9:00pm ET/PT.

The shift to 8:00pm is predicated on the fact that there are more available viewers in the 8:00-10:00pm timeslot with less sports competition in the 8pm hour.

TNA’s flagship series, “IMPACT Wrestling,” airs weekly on Spike TV and is one of the network’s top-rated series. The show is must-see-tv with young men and currently ranks among the top series on cable on Thursdays with Men 18-34.

The TNA roster features many of the top names in wrestling including Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam, and the lovely and lethal Knockouts.

About Spike TV:
Spike TV is available in 98.7 million homes and is a division of Viacom Media Networks. A unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), Viacom Media Networks is one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. Spike TV's Internet address is www.spike.com and for up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs, visit Spike TV's press site at http://www.spike.com/press. Follow us on Twitter @spiketvpr for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Oh god...the Impact replay last night was a measuring stick for the time change....what have I done

RBH

SPIKE TV’S “IMPACT WRESTLING” MOVING TO 8:00PM ET/PT ON THURSDAYS BEGINNING MAY 31

Spike TV’s highly-rated two-hour weekly series, TNA’s “IMPACT Wrestling” is moving to a new timeslot. On Thursday, May 31 “IMPACT Wrestling will air at 8:00pm ET/PT, moving from its previous timeslot of 9:00pm ET/PT.

The shift to 8:00pm is predicated on the fact that there are more available viewers in the 8:00-10:00pm timeslot with less sports competition in the 8pm hour.

TNA’s flagship series, “IMPACT Wrestling,” airs weekly on Spike TV and is one of the network’s top-rated series. The show is must-see-tv with young men and currently ranks among the top series on cable on Thursdays with Men 18-34.

The TNA roster features many of the top names in wrestling including Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam, and the lovely and lethal Knockouts.

About Spike TV:
Spike TV is available in 98.7 million homes and is a division of Viacom Media Networks. A unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), Viacom Media Networks is one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. Spike TV's Internet address is www.spike.com and for up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs, visit Spike TV's press site at http://www.spike.com/press. Follow us on Twitter @spiketvpr for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.
Interesting. Not sure if it will make any real difference though.

Interesting. Not sure if it will make any real difference though.

It won't make a difference. Maybe something Spike forced on them with the lower ratings it's been getting. I guess it does help them avoid cable shows that air in that last hour like Jersey Shore/whatever other popular stuff airs then.

tm24

Just saw the Antonio Cesaro match on Smackdown. He looked great. Kidd was the best to show him off. Swiss death looked great on him and piledriver/facebuster move looked neat.

Which was worse, this or when DX dumped manure on the Spirit Squad and the McMahons?

i haven't seen the TNA nonsense from last night, but thanks for reminding me of DX vs Spirit Squad and everything it entailed.

also, yes DMeister, some of us here like Kane. if you didn't want that to happen you shouldn't have left the door unlocked when you went off wherever you went off to. i'm not massive fan, but i think he's good in the ring and deserves his current spot. i just wish they wouldn't have him talk for extended periods of time.

Just saw the Antonio Cesaro match on Smackdown. He looked great. Kidd was the best to show him off. Swiss death looked great on him and piledriver/facebuster move looked neat.

yep! really happy to see one of my favourite indy guys have such a solid debut. i marked out for the european uppercut. i hope he loses those silly things on his legs.

related, i hope Ryback loses the the R armbands. they remind me of floaties and the ultimate warrior.

Top Bottom