• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He's coming man. They are going to announce it next month. Well either him or Goldberg. One of them is coming.

WgqU9.gif

There is a TNA house show coming to Cali. next weekend.....I didn't know they came over this way.

It's about 30 min. from where i'm at, tickets are really cheap and it's at an old baseball park.

$50 gets you vip tickets that will let you meet everyone before the show.

Hardy/Storm main event.

Gail Kim is not there.....therefore I will not be there....lol

Kaladin

There is a TNA house show coming to Cali. next weekend.....I didn't know they came over this way.

It's about 30 min. from where i'm at, tickets are really cheap and it's at an old baseball park.

$50 gets you vip tickets that will let you meet everyone before the show.

Hardy/Storm main event.

Gail Kim is not there.....therefore I will not be there....lol

Oh, the baseball park events are supposed to be good ones.

http://shoptna.com/visalia-ca-basebrawl.aspx

Check here for the real VIP package.

Kaladin

I'm still mad TNA doesn't have a good meet and greet package for Slammiversary. I don't give a damn about Six Flags.

When I went to Wrestlemania 24 in Orlando, WWE gave tickets to Universal as part of the travel package. I used it to go to my first Impact taping during that weekend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Extreme Rules has a good card. Better than Mania actually. Brock vs Cena is going to be amazing.

Say what you will, I'm at least very interested in the outcome. Brock had better not wrestle a >5 minute match or the magic will be gone, gone, gone.

When I went to Wrestlemania 24 in Orlando, WWE gave tickets to Universal as part of the travel package. I used it to go to my first Impact taping during that weekend.

They aren't doing the Impact tapings from Dallas, so it's basically $139 for a six flags pass and getting to meet the wrestlers for 2 hours the day of the show. The Sacrifice package is better and it's only $99. I'm hoping they'll drop the Slammiversary package to $79 then I'll bite.

Kaladin

They aren't doing the Impact tapings from Dallas, so it's basically $139 for a six flags pass and getting to meet the wrestlers for 2 hours the day of the show. The Sacrifice package is better and it's only $99. I'm hoping they'll drop the Slammiversary package to $79 then I'll bite.

Usually with the meet and greets in other cities, you get to meet ALL the major stars with TNA. They throw everyone out at those things. For the regular Orlando M&G, the only major star you get is the ones that were announced.....you're lucky to get a mid-carder with the rest of them.

They are concerned about the NFL, but not their own show. Should tell the wrestlers/writers of the show not to be tweeting about the nfl draft during Impact.

Usually with the meet and greets in other cities, you get to meet ALL the major stars with TNA. They throw everyone out at those things. For the regular Orlando M&G, the only major star you get is the ones that were announced.....you're lucky to get a mid-carder with the rest of them.

Sounds cool. I'll do it if they drop the price $140 is just too much. Maybe they'll do a seperate package with just the meet and greet the day of the show.

Kaladin

Sounds cool. I'll do it if they drop the price $140 is just too much. Maybe they'll do a seperate package with just the meet and greet the day of the show.

I would say go all out and buy the M&G and get one of those guitars before the show. They give special privileges sometimes to fans that have guitars. Plus those guitars can be worth money if you get a bunch of names on it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He paints those eyes on his eyelids. His eyes are closed during that backstage meeting, and that's rude (Bobby Rooooooo). Furthermore, how can he find the camera with his eyes closed?

Magic. You seek magic.

Kaladin

300ippv.jpg

http://extremereunion.net/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=52

THIS SHOW IS BEING TAPED DELAYED FOR IPPV / VOD / VIDEO ON DEMAND TO BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD SUNDAY, APRIL 29TH 3PM EASTERN TIME. You will also be mailed a DVD of this ippv (vod) also with full color cover, 7-10 after 4/29. ADVANCE SPECIAL PRICING EXPIRES 4/29/12

DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE SUNDAY, APRIL 29TH 2012 3PM ET

Your download link will be sent SUNDAY upon the final upload of the master video file. Download times to each person's computer will vary. This ippv / vod is DOWNLOAD TO OWN --meaning you can keep it on your pc, iphone, blackberry, ipad, droid, other smart phones, or any other device. Extreme Reunion is raising the bar in offering you a download vs limited viewing stream (that you are used to). You will also receive a DVD of this exact ippv vod with full color cover. DVD will ship 7-10 days from 4/29. We ask that you support the Extreme movement by not sharing this file with anyone but yourself. Your purchase of this taped-delayed ippv (vod) and dvd will help the extreme movement grow and reinvest into the company so we can do more live events, tv, etc... ***NO REFUNDS ON DOWNLOADS***

EXTREME REUNION ippv / vod will be 2 hours non-stop action (entrances will be edited to include more in-ring action) featuring the Extreme misfits, taped Saturday, April 28th, 2012. If you can't be in Philly to witness it live, then order this taped ippv (vod) available Sunday, April 29, 2012 3PM Eastern time.

ADVERTISED CARD:
"The Night The Line Was Erased"
SHANE DOUGLAS vs. SABU

"Champions Collide"
JERRY LYNN vs. JUSTIN CREDIBLE

"Wrestling Purists Dream Match"
AL SNOW W/HEAD vs. CW ANDERSON

"Final Battle"
THE FBI FT. LITTLE GUIDO & TONY MAMALUKE vs. THE BWO FT. STEVIE RICHARDS & BLUE MEANIE

"Philly Brawl"
RAVEN vs. PITBULL GARY WOLF

"Chairs, Chairs, and more Chairs"
BALLS MAHONEY vs. AXL ROTTEN

Plus a BONUS MATCH to be announced!!!

***CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

I'm considering this.....

krae_man

Is Nash friends with Mysterio? Maybe Mysterio refused to go to rehab and got released. Same thing happened with Umaga. Hopefully that's where the similarities end.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Nash friends with Mysterio? Maybe Mysterio refused to go to rehab and got released. Same thing happened with Umaga. Hopefully that's where the similarities end.

Good question...

Nash's friends on the roster....Road Dogg, Booker T, Scott Armstrong, Xpac(I think he was doing something with them with developmental), Charles Robinson, and Golddust. Most likely someone in an agent role, but I can see it being Booker T and they'll announce it after Smackdown airs.

Top Bottom