• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I'm calling that Goldust has been released

He's just tweeted that he's going to be using a different account called DRHODES_SAYS

He just tweeted:

@DRHODES_SAYS: Bout to get real in here....

It may be nothing but I imagine golddust is trademarked and he wouldn't be allowed to use it once gone.

We'll see

Their attempt at Monday nights was so damn half assed. They debut on January 4th, put on a shit show, still do their best ratings ever and then go back to Thursdays putting on some of the worst shows ever for the next 2 months before moving to Monday nights. First Monday night back on the air they do a 0.5 lol

FyreWulff

Their attempt at Monday nights was so damn half assed. They debut on January 4th, put on a shit show, still do their best ratings ever and then go back to Thursdays putting on some of the worst shows ever for the next 2 months before moving to Monday nights. First Monday night back on the air they do a 0.5 lol

And then they kept replaying it on Thursday anyway. Nobody was encouraged to watch it on Monday.

I'm calling that Goldust has been released

He's just tweeted that he's going to be using a different account called DRHODES_SAYS

He just tweeted:

@DRHODES_SAYS: Bout to get real in here....

It may be nothing but I imagine golddust is trademarked and he wouldn't be allowed to use it once gone.

We'll see
ah that sucks.

They really should have done that Cody vs Goldust title vs Career match at mania.

I'm only speculating as the last time I saw this was when Tarver changed his twitter then it was announced he was released.

Maybe we'll see a batch of released once smackdown finishes

Golddust
Zeke
Hawkins
Reks
Jinder
Camacho
Hunico

Looks like they are holding off announcing the releases. I wonder if they will do it on Monday like they did Andy Leavine? Doesn't look like they are coming tonight unless they are waiting for the west coast airing to finish.

Those "Yes" chants for Sheamus at the end of Smackdown were so fake. They even spliced in footage of the audience doing the "Yes" chants from another show or something. LOL

SoulPlaya

more money than God
For now, they should keep Bryan as a heel or a tweener. Turning him face will only neuter his character. See CM Drunk for that.

Morgadeth

The best faces are those that go from being a popular heel to face, but maintaining their heel personalities.

Like Randy Orton?

Wasn't Benoit a face in WCW when he was feuding with Kevin Sullivan? I don't remember much about his run in either company apart from that and him joining the horsemen.

Randy Orton?
He's good face when he's not taking 2 minutes to say "My name is Randy Orton" and instead doing this
RI9Og.gif

Cagey

Banned
SoulPlaya is getting Kane over without the WWE GAF's help. Squash incoming.

Also, I guess I've inadvertently Kane-ified my avatar just by default.

EDIT: Watching Smackdown... holy fuck, Daniel Bryan managed to get himself and Alberto Del Rio over with one word.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya is getting Kane over without the WWE GAF's help. Squash incoming.

Also, I guess I've inadvertently Kane-ified my avatar just by default.

EDIT: Watching Smackdown... holy fuck, Daniel Bryan managed to get himself and Alberto Del Rio over with one word.
Welcome to the Kane avatar club. Now, you're a true member.

The Kane support that has been shown on WrassleGAF seems to surprise a lot of people. It doesn't surprise me. I always knew he was beloved.

They should cast Kane in the lead role for the Marine 3. They could have added that as a stipulation to the Kane-Orton feud.

Then again, The Handshake is more then enough fuel for this angle, so what do I know.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They should cast Kane in the lead role for the Marine 3. They could have added that as a stipulation to the Kane-Orton feud.

Then again, The Handshake is more then enough fuel for this angle, so what do I know.
Kane gave them their most profitable movie. He's the only man who can save WWE Studios.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Why does WWE refrain from having stables again? I miss the days of the NWO, DX, Four Horsemen, and even Evolution.

We have a few budding stables that could be excellent with better direction:

Laurinaitis w/
Henry
Otunga
Christian
Miz
Del Rio

Guerrero w/
Swagger
Ziggler
and throw in another fighter or two that need to be elevated

UberTag

At a bar in Long Beach and see a dead ringer for Zach Ryder in the wback. Fairly confident it's him.
Introduce yourself, buy him a drink, tell him about WrassleGAF, show him post archives from last year when we were slobbering all over him and ask him to join up with an account and contribute.
Why should NFL GAF get actual talent representation and not us? (Warn him about the Kane fans in advance.)

Cagey

Banned
Why does WWE refrain from having stables again? I miss the days of the NWO, DX, Four Horsemen, and even Evolution.

We have a few budding stables that could be excellent with better direction:

Laurinaitis w/
Henry
Otunga
Christian
Miz
Del Rio

Guerrero w/
Swagger
Ziggler
and throw in another fighter or two that need to be elevated

Best part about stables is that they give guys on the roster who have no direction or purpose an easy story to occupy their time. No one gives a shit when Swagger wrestles Kofi Kingston, for example. Put them in feuding factions, and that same mindless mid-card match now has an inherent story behind it.

You don't even need to write an additional subplot for them (although it's a bonus); just the fact that it's The White Douchebag Heels v. The Friendly Ethnic Babyfaces, who have been warring for weeks now, gives the match meaning.

Top Bottom