• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I don't...how...what?

And here I thought only soccer players sold like crazy.

It's been like that for a while unfortunately. Funny enough, as much as I like wrasslin', when I see someone do that in a "real" sport I just find it stupid. Probably why I don't watch sports as much as I used to.

r90BX.gif

I was found some old WWF trading cards in a box in the garage today. The thing that struck me was how inflated the old wrestlers heights and weights were back in the day. Apparently Mr. Perfect and Ted Dibiase weighed 260 lbs.

Kaladin

pwinsider said:
Sabu, who was booked for the main event of tonight's Extreme Reunion here in Philadelphia, will not be working the show.

I was told that earlier this afternoon, Sabu was found in "bad shape" in his hotel room, according to a source within the promotion. 911 was called and Sabu was rushed to the hospital in Philly. He is still hospitalized as of this writing.

Sabu was scheduled to work Shane Douglas in the main event. I am told the promotion will be changing the card. No decision has been made yet as to how to publicly address it to the live crowd.

I hope Sabu is ok.

provided that it isn't a work

dream

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/28/wrestling-sabu-rushed-hospital/

Sabu -- a hardcore wrestling icon -- was rushed to the hospital before a scheduled event tonight in Pennsylvania ... TMZ has learned.

Cops in Travose, PA tell TMZ they were dispatched to a hotel for a medical emergency, but wouldn't elaborate. The manager at the hotel where Sabu was staying tells TMZ the staff there felt the wrestler was intoxicated when paramedics were called.

A source close to Sabu tells TMZ he had been MIA all day and promoters for an ECW reunion event he was scheduled to appear at could not get in touch with him.

According to our source, Sabu had an allergic reaction to a medication he had been taking.

I bet he did.

Striker

Can't wait to see Ziggler sell that.
Wait until these new guys job to RKO's and tap to Cena's god awful STF. You'd hope they won't ruin them or sit them in "midcard" hell exchanging wins for two plus years. Probably see them go through stupid segments with Hornswaggle or Santino, also.

Jeffs release theories day 2;

I think yoshi is amongst them he just tweeted this in response to Hawkins:

@YoshiTatsuWWE: “@TheCurtHawkins: @YoshiTatsuWWE ...I hope you got rid of that awful mullet.” Thank you for these 3 and a half years. I hope you’ll be good.

Unless Hawkins is gone or maybe both.

Jeffs release theories day 2;

I think yoshi is amongst them he just tweeted this in response to Hawkins:

@YoshiTatsuWWE: “@TheCurtHawkins: @YoshiTatsuWWE ...I hope you got rid of that awful mullet.” Thank you for these 3 and a half years. I hope you’ll be good.

Unless Hawkins is gone or maybe both.

Well Curt Hawkins is storyline fired, but maybe he really is. I'm surprised they didn't announce the releases on the website yesterday. Maybe waiting until Monday or Tuesday I guess.

rvd2kewl

Met Sheamus and Beth Phoenix today in downtown Chicago. Outdoor signing in very cold weather along the lake (Navy Pier), but both were awesome. They did a 30 minute Q&A beforehand in the cold (was supposed to be 15 mins) and gave away a signed World Heavyweight title, signed Divas title, signed Sheamus T-Shirts, Extreme Rules tickets, and the Royal Rumble 2012 DVD signed by Sheamus. Didn't win anything but it was hilarious because everyone kept ignoring Sheamus. They'd come up, get their item, shake Beth Phoenix's hand and forget all about Sheamus. He had fun with it though.

Had seats right in front of the stage. Ended up being huge because they called you by rows for the autographs afterwards in the back part of the stage so I was able to get my stuff signed and get inside somewhere to warm up.

Z8y7Q.jpg

Met Sheamus and Beth Phoenix today in downtown Chicago. Outdoor signing in very cold weather along the lake (Navy Pier), but both were awesome. They did a 30 minute Q&A beforehand in the cold (was supposed to be 15 mins) and gave away a signed World Heavyweight title, signed Divas title, signed Sheamus T-Shirts, Extreme Rules tickets, and the Royal Rumble 2012 DVD signed by Sheamus.

Had seats right in front of the stage. Ended up being huge because they called you by rows for the autographs afterwards in the back part of the stage so I was able to get my stuff signed and get inside somewhere to warm up.

Z8y7Q.jpg

Fill me what happened to her? on the left? Thats beth right?

Fill me what happened to her? on the left? Thats beth right?

Storyline injury. Will play into the finish of her match tomorrow night probably. Bellas will beat Beth down after the match and Kharma will come out for the save setting up her feud with them. Extreme Rules is a great card and the crowd should be hot.

Storyline injury. Will play into the finish of her match tomorrow night probably. Bellas will beat Beth down after the match and Kharma will come out for the save setting up her feud with them. Extreme Rules is a great card and the crowd should be hot.

That really was a storyline? She gets my prestigious "Best Seller of 2012" award, no one else should bother.

DMeisterJ

Banned
3/4 times(I believe) it was used in this thread, but hey it's more original than talking about Kane for another 500 post.

I like the clip. It's hilarious.

EDIT: I don't do this everytime I post a gif. Only with this particular one.

I've seen that .gif before, but I'd always imagined that it packed more punch. It's like 'God damn', but I always imagined it like 'Gaaaaat dammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn!!!'

Thanks for the updates.....

Last Cena/Brock match was awesome. Cena made Brock bleed and Brock pulled a F5 out of nowhere

Top Bottom