• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I like how they put soooooo much emphasis on how important Rock vs Cena was to John, and that shot of him sitting all despondent on the ramp after the match gave you the slightest glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, after 8 long, boring years, John Cena would be going through a character change larger than what fucking colour shirts he wears.

negrodamus.jpg
negrodamus.jpg

negrodamus.jpg
negrodamus.jpg

White people they be all like, "Well now, this is no good. Jee golly willackers, WWE". But the Brothers, nah, the Brothers be all, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, WAZZZZZZUP!!! I called dis shit, yo!".

UberTag

So hes leaving but still goes over? Why not have him lose, have brock bury everyone and bring Cena back as the savior of WWE. That being said if Cena leaves now, Brock buries everyone, Cena comes back to put brock in his place again, and Brock destroys him AND wins.....it may work. But for that to work Cena would need to be on the shelf again and that wont happen. Vince is a fucking idiot. If Brock wins he is the monster of monsters, instead he is just another guy. This is like WCW, no standouts, not even Cena. If Cena is going to go over why the job to Tensai? Its fucking stupid. Even if Brock takes Cena out tommorow Brock still lost and cant get to the top level in the eyes of the fans. WWE has no long range planning whatsoever. If brock buries the roster then Cena has to go over again at Summerslam. Him going over twice is stupid as fuck and does nothing for Brock at all. FUCK THIS COMPANY. TNA, now is your chance. Fire Bischoff, hire Heyman and give us something that makes some fucking sense. Hell Vince should fire his writers, bring back Russo and filter him, and bring in someone like Hart, Steamboat or some other legend to the booking team who actually understands fucking wrestling. Fuck you Vince you money hating son of a bitch!
Wow, SquashMatch is angry. Look at that rant.

That was a good show overall, especially after the awfulness of Wrestlemania. Though I didn't really enjoy any of the endings really. The Lesnar/Cena match was great (except Super Cena doing the same ol' shit). I just enjoy watching Cena get beat up for long periods of time and Lesnar go all raging trying to destroy him.

The LAW player never works for me.

turn off adblock

dream

Now that I think about it, a better finish would have been Cena hitting Brock with the chain, FUing him on the steps, then rolling him over, locking in the STF, and having Brock instatap.

sajj316

Vince just couldn't resist making himself feel better by making the wrestler look superior to the mma fighter. 5 million to do this.

Remember. Brock left Vince. Brock wants money. Vince wants ratings. Vince will make Brock job his first match back and last match before leaving. You ask if 5 million is worth it to show up UFC, Vince says, "You damn right"!!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Guys, having brock put cena over is a way to win brock over a bit in the back. He's gonna need to earn respect in the locker room after some of the stuff he did/said.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, probably the best PPV they put on all year. They did pretty much everything right. I have no complaints.

I'm laughing my ass off

I thought this was a great PPV, even with Supercena
Truly goes to show that WM is just not worth it when the real deal is the month afterwards, I left WM28 with disappointment even though Cena lost, I leave extreme rules chuckling because Cena won, what a bizarre twist.

What's up with all you Kane marks? Randy Orton is clearly better than him. He won.

Orton only won in gimmick matches with weapons, Kane beat Orton clean, I think we know who is the better man here.

Linkhero1

Are you crazy? Are you really trying to fuck with Kane Kliq?!?!

Kind shocked there is one to begin with. No reason to mark for someone who can't defeat his other half at Mania.

Orton only won in gimmick matches with weapons, Kane beat Orton clean, I think we know who is the better man here.

But he won, didn't he? Kane won't beat Orton ever again. They only let him have Mania because he couldn't beat Taker at Mania ever. They didn't want his better half to outshine him, causing him to go into depression because of his losses.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, having brock put cena over is a way to win brock over a bit in the back. He's gonna need to earn respect in the locker room after some of the stuff he did/said.

This is also true. We'll see what tomorrow holds, but Lesnar's character CAN do a lot from this situation, where I hadn't really thought about it much before.

Listening to LAW right now. They really like The Big Show's facial expressions and work.
This is also true. We'll see what tomorrow holds, but Lesnar's character CAN do a lot from this situation, where I hadn't really thought about it much before.
Bork Laser was as stiff as FUCK though. Jesus...

Lol you guys cares care about wins and losses a little too much...Would Brock winning really make a difference? Cena got his ass whooped and won with a fluke, cause Lesnar was being retarded. At the end of the day Lesnar is still a monster.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wait, HHH is coming back? I thought the point of the ending to WM was we were getting rid of his and Taker's geezer asses

I'm also not understanding people saying it was a good ppv otherwise. The only good match was Sheamus and D-Bry. Ryback fans must've been hype or something.

Lenser really should have put cena on the shelf after the match.

That way Cena can return to save everyone after Lesner dominates after a few months.

Now I am starting to think that maybe Brock hurt himself with that leap over the ropes....

Then again more then likely maybe Vince is just burning through him money before he dies and just doesnt give a fuck.

Top Bottom