• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

MoosiferX

shield.jpg

OH GOD.

That picture captures exactly how my wife feels about the Shield. Boy's Love and everything. xD

"It's perfect," she says. lol

jred2k

Seth Rollins always looked like someone you'd find in J14 magazine or something. I can't wait until the Shield turns face as a boy band and feud with 3MB.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I go to lunch for an hour and Pepsi City posts some of the worst fan fiction I've ever seen.

I wonder what I can dig up to one-up him.

jmdajr

Thank You For Voting! Previous Poll Next Poll

Which of these blockbuster WrestleMania matches did you enjoy most?

48%
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
29%
John Cena vs. The Rock
24%
Triple H vs. Brock Lesna
aww :'(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This negates the Larry Sweeney love earlier. I can't be more upset.

fat_john_cena_by_theanderson1996-d4kikja.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss SoulPlaya. At least all the crazy was centralized in him. Now that he's gone, it feels like everyone has to pick up the slack.

Give us your contribution, Beefmaster. Perhaps you're more attuned to a little "Kane the Hedgehog"?

jmdajr

I miss SoulPlaya. At least all the crazy was centralized in him. Now that he's gone, it feels like everyone has to pick up the slack.

He's gone all big time with Medical School. Maybe he will come back in some years, and post at the big events.

But it won't be the same.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He's gone all big time with Medical School. Maybe he will come back in some years, and post at the big events.

But it won't be the same.

Don't you SEE?!!?

Soulplaya is now SoulYankem!!

Just a thought - If Johnny Curtis is Fandango that must mean we're getting repackaged Derrick Bateman soon to continue their eternal fight between good and evil.

Top Bottom