• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

jred2k

Big E was actually born in his singlet and it grew with him.

tumblr_ltlinubS211qb7645o1_400.gif

Taste the weird, Professor Beef.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It feels like it's been a while since I've posted a gif of Zanding murdering fools, so here you go;

ibnja2M9ZyGH9m.gif

What show is this stupidity from? I'd love to see it. Looks like BJW 1995 or 96.

Thank god, new page.

Bootaaay, to help cleanse this thread, can you post a gif of the most vicious LARIATO you've seen?

Man I saw one the other night watching a BJW show and it was just stupid. Of course light tubes were involved.

hertog

Late to the party, but I HATED WM

The post-raw was great, but I don't even care if Cena gets booed or cheered anymore.
I just want him gone.
That last image of the rock holding his hand high, I think that ruined wrestling for me.

I miss wcw 1996-99 and WWE 1996 - 2002 :(

I'm just too old for this shit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Late to the party, but I HATED WM

The post-raw was great, but I don't even care if Cena gets booed or cheered anymore.
I just want him gone.
That last image of the rock holding his hand high, I think that ruined wrestling for me.

I miss wcw 1996-99 and WWE 1996 - 2002 :(

I'm just too old for this shit

Give NJPW a try breh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love that I can get ponies, pregnant men, and deathmatch gifs all within a few pages of each other.

mpreg's a pretty freaky world, but to those into it, I bet it scratches their itch like no other.

Do people who are into mpreg want to have them give birth, or just carry? I don't know these things.

What show is this stupidity from? I'd love to see it. Looks like BJW 1995 or 96.

It's BJW, but from 2000, iirc - here's the clipped version;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Rltq8i9eM

Zandig was mostly in BJW from late 1999-2001 - BJW back in '96 was all about scaffold matches with the likes of Mr. Pogo & Matsunaga and crazy shit like the infamous...ly bad Grocery Store Deathmatch.

Professor Beef said:
Bootaaay, to help cleanse this thread, can you post a gif of the most vicious LARIATO you've seen?

I don't know if it's the most vicious ever, but I've always been fond of Hansen's lariat out of the corner on Kobashi;

iOcSBMwMQmeve.gif

Also, Yoshihito Sasaki has a pretty sick lariat;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDWUyxGMdQ

Jeez, the sound on the second one there...

jred2k

mpreg's a pretty freaky world, but to those into it, I bet it scratches their itch like no other.

Do people who are into mpreg want to have them give birth, or just carry? I don't know these things.

Theres probably people that like it for the aesthetic and people that like it because men aren't traditionally seen as nurturing like that.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

We...I mean they like to see the man carry the most. Cena would no sell birth like a champ and be AAing doctors and nurses in no time.

gurudyne

Theres probably people that like it for the aesthetic and people that like it because men aren't traditionally seen as nurturing like that.

We...I mean they like to see the man carry the most. Cena would no sell birth like a champ and be AAing doctors and nurses in no time.

jackiechan.jpg

What is this, what even is this?

I was going to post the inevitable "I thought this was a wrestling thread..." post a while back when we were having the SF4 vs Virtua Fighter posts taking up a whole page, but I never thought we'd have come to this level of insanity.

Is this what happens to us when RAW and Main Event are actually good?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That might be the most fire I've seen wrestlers go through, but Bootaaay can tell us for sure. That's pretty good.

somedevil

Raw Ratings Breakdown:

In the segment-by-segment, as expected, the show started big with the curiosity over Mania. The John Cena interview and Mark Henry confrontation opened at a 3.74 quarter. Daniel Bryan vs. Big E Langston lost 461,000 viewers. Wade Barrett regaining the IC title from The Miz lost 222,000 viewers. Backstage stuff with Sheamus and Randy Orton both trying to get matches with Big Show gained 92,000 viewers. Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter at 9 p.m. gained 151,000 viewers to a 3.42. The Dolph Ziggler title win over Del Rio and the Undertaker angle with Kane & Daniel Bryan and The Shield gained 460,000 viewers to the show’s high point at 3.76. That’s impressive on the post-Mania show to beat the opening quarter at 9:15 p.m. Santino Marella & Zack Ryder & R-Truth vs. 3MB and a video on the week in New York lost 329,000 viewers. I’d consider that a huge positive considering what was there. The Orton/Sheamus backstage stuff, Big Show interview and Orton and Sheamus coming to the ring lost 110,000 viewers. The Orton vs. Sheamus match with the crowd going crazy for everything but the match gained 329,000 viewers at 10 p.m. to a 3.58 quarter. Show beating down Orton & Sheamus lost 70,000 viewers. Fandango vs. Kofi Kingston with the Chris Jericho beating lost 207,000 viewers. Brodus Clay & Sweet T & Naomi & Cameron vs. Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow & Bella Twins lost 665,000 viewers, which was one of the worst performing segments in a long time. John Cena vs. Mark Henry with the Ryback attack at the end gained 887,000 viewers, a strong final segment, doing a 3.54 overrun.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Toru Yano is my fave in NJPW now until Naito's back
72NnsPH.jpg

He's just such a slimy piece of shit. Reminds me of SUWA. He's the kind of guy who is the opposite of having 'the look.' And he contrasts SO well against all the pretty boy types like Tanahashi, Okada, Devitt. Hell, even Suzuki's handsome when he's not making stupid faces. Yano's just ugly as shit and tries to make himself look even uglier.

Also has the best facial expressions in the company. Him and Ishii and his glove are the best.

And his theme is doooope
'Shake hands I am gentle man!'

Also has the best facial expressions in the company. Him and Ishii and his glove are the best.

Iizuka, you mean? Ishii's the squat dude who suplexes fools. I love Iizuka's character and that glove's such a crazy weapon, but have no desire to see him do anything but brawl and get beat up - I honestly thought much the same of Yano until recently and wasn't all that excited when I found out he beat Suzuki in the NJ Cup, but I was really pleasantly surprised by his match with Suzuki and, especially, his awesome match with Okada. Dude's a great character - hoping to get some new NOAH soon, so I can see him & Iizuka in full troll mode.

This thread is hilarious. I read everything and still don't understand why everyone got weird. It just....happened.

#WrassleGAFgonWrassleGAF

Top Bottom