• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Striker

I guess talking on a mic for 15 min would have been too much for him. Rock getting booed and a possible Brock/Rock altercation would have been cool. Luckily the crowd saved RAW's horrible rewrite.
The altercation was to have a brawl and probably an F5. The match wasn't happening at Extreme Rules. It was just there to plant seeds for SummerSlam or next year.

Slizeezyc

So G.J. Joe is up to $234,459,359

budget: 130 million.

So yeah almost double, which is pretty much the point where you start becoming profitable.

oh and the Call..

$46,073,623

budget.. 13million.

You have to double the budget to make a profit? That seems rather crazy.

Larry Sweeney Day! 12 large, brother;

iIcUQhZIAStLO.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRUkNf6dJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61efQskaKRE

iby38LaGhtac9T.gif
i10OdUMe76o6q.gif

jmdajr

I don't think the fan art has anything to do with it. The more casual fans are probably afraid to be ridiculed.

Anyhow. Post your worst! #JUSTBRINGIT

WWE_Edge___fan_art_sketch_by_tigerwong.jpg

I think WrassleGAF and NBA-GAF are the two most welcoming communities, and both do a good job of talking about their relative subject matter as well as having worthwhile 'off topic' moments too.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
i fucking hate you people with a burning passion

Yeah

Even through the darkest days
This fire burns always
This fire burns always

I will not be denied in this final hour
I will not be denied this day is mine
This passion inside me
Is burning
Is burning
This passion inside me
Is burning
Is burning

Even through the darkest days
This fire burns always
This fire burns always

With his trademark smile, Del Rio just leans up and kisses the smaller man's soft, plush pink lips that only remind Ricardo to buy chap-stick when he takes the Rolls Royce for gas in the morning; infuriating him with jealousy.

Their laughter mixes like a love song; Del Rio's hand caressing Evan's soft sun kissed skin as their lips meet with magnetic passion. Ricardo can feel his body stiffened and frozen in the bed, his heartbeat as if he had just ran several miles - or even was back at ringside, watching Del Rio fighting a losing battle that he just knows he has to interfere and put his own body on the line for his lover - employer.

The most painful fact came in knowing that as much as Rodriguez wanted to be happy with the man he pined for: Alberto Del Rio's happiness is all that truly mattered. He is as happy as he had ever seen him, there with Evan Bourne… su amante, kissing him and holding him in his arms. Complete.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7465233/1/Buenas-Noches

Outcast2004 is rolling in his grave as we speak.

That'd be two graves, if I recall correctly.

Top Bottom