• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Ingeniero

Hello WWE GAF.

I was a hardcore WWE fan back in the mid 2000's, I think Edge is the GOAT and absolute best.

I am considering returning after a long hiatus, I hope things have improved since I stopped watching.

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hello WWE GAF.

I was a hardcore WWE fan back in the early 2000's, I think Edge is the GOAT and absolute best.

I am considering returning after a long hiatus, I hope things have improved since I stopped watching.

Cheers.

Things have improved, make sure you watch NJPW or else you may be let down.

Cagey

Banned
I'm just gonna leave this here:

http://youtu.be/HGgvBfbohQ0

JLijS.gif

note: rest of the non-cheerleading world need not imitate, please leave to professional smokeshows.

tm24

Exactly this. I eagerly await the day when Rick Knox gets booked in an actual match against the Bucks, maybe a handicap match, or with a mystery tag partner (
Super Dragon
).

The actual match happened! At BOLA! Night 2! Steenerico & Knox vs YB and Brian Cage!

bangai-o

Banned
WTF is this "I was behind Fandango from the beginning!" bull****???

Own up to the fact that he was a goddamn joke until the freakin' CROWD put him over a couple days ago. Friggin' wrasslegaf marks...

this thread right before Raw we were discussing The Rock skipping town and Fandango push.

Fandango to win the title in a tables match at Extreme Rules.

Cena vs Fandango (Tables match)

Fandango challenges Cena to a dance off on the tables, the table breaks when Fandango does a split onto it.

Cena Wins LOL

i would enjoy Fandango putting up a challenge toward Cena.

FAnn

DA

NNGO

vs

never give up

Mind if I cut in(to the title picture )

Wins via dancing on the tables.

but Fandango would just do a Tango. and then toss Cena a rose in the middle of the ring. and strut away. crowed would go nuts.

Hello WWE GAF.

I was a hardcore WWE fan back in the mid 2000's, I think Edge is the GOAT and absolute best.

Cheers.

:: shakes hand :: Welcome to the party. You have picked a great time to return with the Fandango and all. What's your all time fave five?

In probably the most awesome news of the week.

tumblr_ml5leaTBER1qe2ybqo1_500.jpg

Archibald Peck challenges for the Grand Championship at “Tag World Grand Prix 2013, 2nd Stage! I'm happy I'm going to these shows!!!!!!!!

Hello WWE GAF.

Cheers.

Go in with low expectations, and consider you stopped watching it around the time many consider to be the height of the WWE. There are other promotions to watch, so you might want to give those a try. For the most part the other promotions are the only things that keep the enjoyment of wrestling alive.

Kaladin

I wish The Rock was still working with regular talent. If there was anyone who would benefit from a promo or mini feud with him, it's Fandango.

"It doesn't matter what your name is!"

jred2k

Shit, guys, does Fandango getting a push mean we're about to see him get a DUI and drug bust? Everybody should bookmark this post in case it happens and then I'll look like a super genius.

Shit, guys, does Fandango getting a push mean we're about to see him get a DUI and drug bust? Everybody should bookmark this post in case it happens and then I'll look like a super genius.
After listening to the Colt Cabana podcast with him, I have to think that if he gets de-pushed for anything, it will be for saying "fuckin'" on live TV.

Kacho

Gold Member
Former WWE superstar Batista has been working out vigorously in recent months and is now back to his WWE weight of 280 pounds, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Batista dropped considerable weight when he began training in Mixed Martial Arts, where he won his [unspectacular] first professional fight last year. A second fight never came to fruition and Batista’s MMA gym in Tampa closed last year. Since leaving WWE, Batista has landed a few solid acting roles, including roles in The Man with the Iron Fists (Brass Body), Riddick (Diaz) and Guardians of the Galaxy (Drax the Destroyer).

Batista has stated publicly that he “definitely” wants to return to WWE, and even named Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and Triple H as the superstars he wants to work with. With him getting back in shape, a return to WWE might not be far off for The Animal.

I don't even like Batista (sorry Sunflower), but that news excites me. It would be cool to see him come back for a while. Preferably to put the younger guys over though.

Omega

Banned
I'm glad the WWE is PG because shit like that is honestly stupid. I don't know how people watch that. It's beyond repulsive.

PG doesn't mean everyone has to be a pandering face or a cowardly heel with matches being rest holds, chops and using no more that 5 moves (all of which are super safe and couldn't cause injury even if they tried

Ingeniero

:: shakes hand :: Welcome to the party. You have picked a great time to return with the Fandango and all. What's your all time fave five?

Thanks.
What's this Fandango thingy?

My top6:

1-Edge
2-Undertaker
3-Stone Cold Steve Austin
4-DX (with Kane)
5-Mankind (Hardcore stuff)
6-Diamond Dallas Page

Bonnus: My fav Diva was Maria Kanellis.

Ozone

It’s now acknowledged within WWE that the post-WrestleMania RAW is now one of the biggest events of the year now. For WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans, there is talk that they might hold both WrestleMania and RAW in the SuperDome to try and build up that RAW as a can’t-miss supershow.
Not sure if this is a good idea.

bangai-o

Banned
Youtube Raw ratings break down segment by segment

Daniel Bryan vs. Big E Langston: 16,361 views

The Miz vs. Wade Barrett - Intercontinental Championship Match: 18,765 views

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter: 2-on-1 Handicap Match - 12,336 views

Dolph Ziggler cashes in his Money in the Bank contract to become World Heavyweight Champion: 138,865 views

The Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan fend off The Shield: 55,969 views

R-Truth, Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs. 3MB: 7,231 views

Sheamus vs. Randy Orton: 30,968 views

Kofi Kingston vs. Fandango: 47,374 views

John Cena vs. Mark Henry: 70,915 views

Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars & The Bella Twins: 17,778 views

Top Bottom