• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Cagey

Banned
Thanks.
What's this Fandango thingy?

My top6:

1-Edge
2-Undertaker
3-Stone Cold Steve Austin
4-DX (with Kane)
5-Mankind (Hardcore stuff)
6-Diamond Dallas Page

Bonnus: My fav Diva was Maria Kanellis.

One of the top 3 things about an ROH show. Real talk. That woman in person is 2x hotter than on screen.

Fav 5? Fav 5.

1) Kazuchika Okada
tumblr_mki3arqKYO1qhjbxeo10_400.gif

2) Dolph Ziggler
yeszvuvd.gif

3) Michael Elgin
Tijso.gif

4) Archibald Peck
tumblr_m8lpg4C5pV1r5aodio1_500.gif

5) Daniel Bryan
N7vQ5tq.gif

This is awesome btw.

ILg61N6.gif

Kaladin

Fave Five of all the times:

1. Undertaker
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Ric Flair
4. Chris Jericho
5. Daniel Bryan
(6) CM Punk

I can't do a weekly/monthly fave five anymore because I don't watch as much.

McNei1y

This is incredible. Ziggler ftw!

Ziggler's second rate Mr Ass gimmick needs to die. He's such an atrocious character.

Zig's Fameasser is cool though!

Youtube Raw ratings break down segment by segment

I've watched the Ziggler clip a lot actually. It's still so fucking good. I watched the Fandango match and Orton/Sheamus match once or twice just to hear the crowd. I didn't bother watching Mark Henry/Cena.

Current Fave 5:

1. Chris Jericho
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. CM Punk
5. Wade Barrett

RkOwnage

The Eagle makes the belt seem centered around the US...and I know the WWE is based there, but they have the World Heavyweight title which is downplayed....so they want the WWE title to seem larger than the world.

Good lord, did I just try and rationalize the title?

I need sleep.

XenoRaven

I know it's the WWE Championship and all, but I wish it didn't feature the WWE logo so prominently. I like classy title belts, and it's nearly impossible to make a classy looking belt with that giant logo on it.

jmdajr

The Eagle makes the belt seem centered around the US...and I know the WWE is based there, but they have the World Heavyweight title which is downplayed....so they want the WWE title to seem larger than the world.

Good lord, did I just try and rationalize the title?

I need sleep.

incredible

Thanks.
What's this Fandango thingy?

My top6:

1-Edge
2-Undertaker
3-Stone Cold Steve Austin
4-DX (with Kane)
5-Mankind (Hardcore stuff)
6-Diamond Dallas Page

Bonnus: My fav Diva was Maria Kanellis.

Fandango is a newly debut wrestler for WWE that uses a ballroom dancer gimmick. Some of us love him and some of us hate him but this past monday on Raw for one night at least he became legend (or at least his music did)

The WWE Universe continues to hum Fandango's entrance music after Raw goes off the air: Raw, April 8

Yeah if those were the proposed designs for a new belt then I'm fine with what we got. Those designs look downright terrible.

If I was part of the design team and saw this crap being drawn I would've thrown whoever made it out of the building.

Dinokill

Fave Five of all the times:

Not in order

Chris Benoit(Such a shame what he did :( )
Stone Cold
Mick Foley
Eddie Guerrero
Shawn Michaels

Top Bottom