• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
This one is hilarious. Just a giant belt buckle.

07_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-4.jpg

My Fave Five (based on today and where I am on my re-watch (Sept 2001)).

#1 2001 Kurt Angle
#2 Chuck Taylor
#3 Maria
#4 See Em PHUNK
#5 Mike Chioda

old school fave five

5. Stone Cold
4. Ric Flair
3. Foley
2. Macho Man
1. HBK

current fave five twelve

12. Shingo
11. CM Punk
10. Johnny Gargano
9. Chuck Taylor
8. Tim Donst
7. Doc Colonel Nolan Angus
6. Daniel Bryan
5. Fandango
4. Archibald Peck
3. Akira Tozawa
2. Orange Cassidy
1. Ultra Mantis Black

Kaladin

old school fave five

5. Stone Cold
4. Ric Flair
3. Foley
2. Macho Man
1. HBK

current fave five twelve

12. Shingo
11. CM Punk
10. Johnny Gargano
9. Chuck Taylor
8. Tim Donst
7. Doc Colonel Nolan Angus
6. Daniel Bryan
5. Fandango
4. Archibald Peck
3. Akira Tozawa
2. Fire Ant
1. Ultra Mantis Black

Fixed for accuracy.

Aiii

So not worth it
In no particular order my fave five for WM week are: Ziggler/AJ/Big E, The Shield, Taker, Punk and Bryan.

No TNA this week, I was so annoyed with Chavo winning I was unable to enjoy anything on Impact this week.

Ithil

In no particular order my fave five for WM week are: Ziggler/AJ/Big E, The Shield, Taker, Punk and Bryan.

No TNA this week, I was so annoyed with Chavo winning I was unable to enjoy anything on Impact this week.

But he did for Eddie, dude! For Eddie, the guy that's been dead for 7 years!

strobogo

Banned
I really enjoyed Bully Ray during the TLC match. Particularly the way he ever so gingerly got on the table hoping to god it wouldn't break a second time just from the weight of his calves.

I can't believe Jeff is still taking those kind of bumps. The backdrop to the ramp was gross. He might have a real death wish. He's done crazier shit in the past 2 years than he has since 2001. Chavo in general is so awful. Did you see the contract signing last week? He should never be allowed to speak.

somedevil

Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television show drew 1.17 million viewers, down from the 1.425 million viewers who tuned in last week

Basically. they built up this Hardy vs Bully Ray match and it bombed. Jeff killed himself for nothing. I agree that Impact has gotten better, but why are the viewers not showing up? How can they get the new viewers and one day actually get Smackdown ratings?

At this rate Impact will never be competition for the WWE.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Basically. they built up this Hardy vs Bully Ray match and it bombed. Jeff killed himself for nothing. I agree that Impact has gotten better, but why are the viewers not showing up? How can they get the new viewers and one day actually get Smackdown ratings?

How are their ratings compared to Main Event?

Sad if they can't even beat third tier WWE.

That eagle belt looks awesome, if a little too impractical, with the way the talons would have to protrude it could be a bit cumbersome to wallop dudes in the head with.

My Fave Five (based on today and where I am on my re-watch (Sept 2001)).

#1 2001 Kurt Angle

Have you reached his title match against Austin on Raw yet? it's the nuts.

That eagle belt looks awesome, if a little too impractical, with the way the talons would have to protrude it could be a bit cumbersome to wallop dudes in the head with.

Have you reached his title match against Austin on Raw yet? it's the nuts.

Yeah, that match was insane. They had some really good matches that switched from brawling, technical and then back into bloody mayhem. I really under appreciated Kurt Angle in WWF.

Summerslam - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCr2qQio_6E
Unforgiven - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O_koCV18ew
Vengeance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHcX7sBYZUo Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHcX7sBYZUo

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I could find the video where a grown ass man ended up screeeeaming at Lesnar's return last year. His voice just GOES.

Ithil

During the SD ending, when Fandango's posing over Jericho and his dancer is doing the splits, some guy in the crowd yells in a kind of hysterical surprise that "SHE'S SO BENDY!".

Penguin

I think it also faces stiff competition with the network line-ups. Big comedy night.

hertog

Fave Five of all the times:

Not in order

Chris Benoit(Such a shame what he did :( )
Stone Cold
Mick Foley
Eddie Guerrero
Shawn Michaels

1 Jericho
2 Hollywood Hulk Hogan
3 DDP
4 Randy Savage
5 Eddie Guerrro

6 Kane
7 Stone Cold
8 CM Punk
9 HBK
10 Undertaker

least fav five of all time

1 Sheamus
2 Cena
3 Luger
4 Lashley
5 John Morisson

Verendus

Banned
Since we're posting fave fives, here's my fave ten of all the times of the world.

1. The Rock
2. Batista
3. Eddie Guerrero
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. Sting
6. Shawn Michaels
7. The Undertaker
8. Triple H
9. Kurt Angle
10. Chris Jericho / Kane

Honourable mention: Rikishi

I really hope Fandango and WWE pull the trigger and make Fandango big before his hype/theme song losses it's appeal.

Screw Ryback, no one likes him. Come on WWE, Cena vs Fandango for the WWE Title, or Fandango vs Ziggler for the WHC.

Top Bottom