• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Slizeezyc

Remember when Kofi wasn't lasting 10 seconds in matches (because it was happening for the past 2 months)? He's even lower on the jobbing totem pole than Cesaro was.

Toki767

How are people upset about this? That title was holding Cesaro back and made him lose every single non-title match he had for the past 4 months. This is GREAT!

The main event scene is crowded as is already though. Though maybe they're going to elevate Cesaro since Punk won't be competing anytime soon.

Kaladin

Hey guys....

boiyh-1.jpg

boiyh-2.jpg

The European guy lost the championship to an African guy. Is that bringing the US championship home? Did the belt ever leave the US?

I am confuse

Dthomp

Gotta love WWE logic. Oh you guys like Cesaro.....watch this, we'll job him to everybody. That will show them fans!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Way more interesting than one of the best wrestlers in the biz right now who can work an amazing match with almost anyone.....

ARE YOU A REAL PERSON?

When Kofi actually gets a chance to have a match rather than being jobbed in 30 seconds I enjoy watching him.

Cesaro has been stale for more than half a year now. They had to get the title off of him.

daemissary

Unfortunately, I don't think Cesaro is moving-up the card

Agreed...if they were gonna have him move up the card, they would've made him look dominant and lose in a fluke fashion. Not job for like 3 months straight in non title matches and then job in his defense.

This is assuming the WWE is using any sort of logic though so who knows. He could be feuding with Cena on Raw or Santino on Superstars 4 weeks from now and I wouldn't be shocked either way.

UberTag

How are people upset about this? That title was holding Cesaro back and made him lose every single non-title match he had for the past 4 months. This is GREAT!
Normally I'd agree with you.
Midcard championship titles are an anchor because the champs forever and always lose to EVERYONE in non-title matches.
But in the case of Cesaro... I think this just means he gets the Zack Ryder/Alex Riley/Ted DiBiase treatment and written off TV.

Serves him right for having so many wrestlers wear his merchandise on WrestleMania weekend.
Vince will rightfully punish him for getting himself over with the boys without his permission.

Aiii

So not worth it
So only the tag-titles and Divas titles haven't changed hands in the past two weeks.

I guess they were holding off on title changes for ages and needed to get them all out of their system post-WM.

Top Bottom