• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Kaladin

* Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler is up next. If Jericho wins, he gets a spot in the three-way at Extreme Rules. The match goes long. The crowd starts up several chants including "we are awesome." Jericho looks to get the submission but Fandango's music hits and the crowd goes nuts. However, Fandango doesn't appear. This distracts Jericho and Ziggler gets the win with Zig Zag.

This crowd sounds great, but fuck this company.

* Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler is up next. If Jericho wins, he gets a spot in the three-way at Extreme Rules. The match goes long. The crowd starts up several chants including "we are awesome." Jericho looks to get the submission but Fandango's music hits and the crowd goes nuts. However, Fandango doesn't appear. This distracts Jericho and Ziggler gets the win with Zig Zag.

What's wrong with that?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
does GWF get uploaded to youtube? i cant watch live.

We archive it on twitch.tv, except for the Assault on the Four Kings which got lost in the aether, and showed a white Bishoptl win an MMA match while Evilore lost handily to Soulplaya.

Nebula

I am legit allergic to soap. I wash with babyshampoo, I smell like a baby all the time!

On Valentines Day I used some new shower gel only to have an allergic reaction to it and look really fat in the face. I also was covered in raised bumps of varying shapes and sizes.

every man has a want for Rosa

Outside of TV she looks great, but on it she looks bad. Must be her makeup artist, if she even has one.

somedevil

Yeah what is wrong with that?

I like how Cliff Compton seemingly finds and follows every wrestling fan on twitter. I feel like I should buy one of his shirts, just out of respect.

Alucard

Banned
Vicki Guerrero advertising on twitter: Jericho and Ziggler in a match.

I'm tempted to watch, but I'll just wait 'til it hits the interwebs.

somedevil

Ryback promo backstage. He wants to take up Mick Foley's comments. Big E Langston (new theme) vs. Zack Ryder

Langston puts Ryder down for the Five Count! #RAW #WWELondon

He is bringing back his nxt gimmick!

somedevil

WWE is giving away a ppv match for free right now in England. At least the crowd will be awesome for this match.

edit: People saying the match is incredible right now.

The odds of "Bizarro World" being mentioned by the commentary team tonight are looking good.

We should make a BINGO card

Bizarro World
Pub Reference
Bad English Accent Impersonation
Queen Mention
"Mixed Reaction"
Two or more Football teams mentioned
Rugby compared to NFL
British Bulldog shown or mentioned
World of Sport mention
"G'vernor"
A reference to different words in UK (eg Jelly/Jello)
Will/Kate mention

...are my picks to put on there

Ithil

The odds of "Bizarro World" being mentioned by the commentary team tonight are looking good.

It's so weird to see that we now watch WWE from the perspective of the Corporation, back from 1998/1999, instead of the audience or an audience surrogate's perspective. So everything is backwards and messed up.

jred2k

We should make a BINGO card

Bizarro World
Pub Reference
Bad English Accent Impersonation
Queen Mention
"Mixed Reaction"
Two or more Football teams mentioned
Rugby compared to NFL
British Bulldog shown or mentioned
World of Sport mention
"G'vernor"
A reference to different words in UK (eg Jelly/Jello)
Will/Kate mention

...are my picks to put on there

Maybe a mention of how the weather has been predictably shitty/unpredictably not shitty depending on how it has been.

Cesaro is just going through the post debut doghouse that everyone ends up in when creative runs out of ideas. He will get through it eventually or will get released sometime next year.

Same thing happened to Bryan, Punk, Sheamus, Ziggler, Barrett etc.

Maybe he wins SD MITB or something this year. He seems like "that guy" who they dont trust enough to give the WWE title to but is talented enough to get a WHC run.

TheNatural

My Member!
Throwaway RAW taping confirmed. Half the roster wasn't even there apparently. LOL, way to build dat PPV WWE. At least I don't have to watch it tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guarantee tv monitors will be ripped out tonight on GWF.

xmPcged.png

I'm ready!!

Ithil

Cesaro is just going through the post debut doghouse that everyone ends up in when creative runs out of ideas. He will get through it eventually or will get released sometime next year.

Same thing happened to Bryan, Punk, Sheamus, Ziggler, Barrett etc.

Maybe he wins SD MITB or something this year. He seems like "that guy" who they dont trust enough to give the WWE title to but is talented enough to get a WHC run.

Ziggler and Barrett are still in that doghouse.

Top Bottom