• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

ecurbj

Zack Jobber! I will admit, Big E's NXT theme is nice! I think Vince doesn't want to use it on RAW or SmackDown because Big E is face on NXT.

Ithil

You now realise that under the current WWE, Mick Foley would never have achieved his dream and would have been doomed to mid-card.

Ithil

The Shield were kinda aimless in the build to WM, what with the very bland feud with Orton/Sheamus/Show that went in circles, but this has got them back on track big time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryder gets pops normally. It's not faked.
That was the same exact "pop" they use for every face on Smackdown. You can particularly always notice it when the same pop plays again whenever said face does their signature pose (which happened when Zack did the LI sign on the turnbuckle).

I don't understand how after well over a decade you guys don't recognize sound effects used on Smackdown every week.

strobogo

Banned
I see you've been brushing up on your Kane history.

Good man.

Unintentional. Between the 1996 Raws (which I believe you missed, I definitely have some fake Diesel gifs at the very least, maybe some Issac Yankem as well) and these few matches I just recently watched, he took face bumps normal. I remember it was when HHH went to the Corporation that he started taking pedigrees on one knee and that kind of turned into all moves that require him to land on his face or stomach.

Kyoufu

That was the same exact "pop" they use for every face on Smackdown. You can particularly always notice it when the same pop plays again whenever said face does their signature pose (which happened when Zack did the LI sign on the turnbuckle).

I don't understand how after well over a decade you guys don't recognize sound effects used on Smackdown every week.

I didn't hear it but why would Ryder need edited pops? He's over with the wrestling crowds. WWE doesn't even like him.

strobogo

Banned

I don't understand why they even bother with it since they always seem to do close up crowd shots of no one reacting despite a massive pop being heard. And they always do that on Raw as well when they can't pipe in the fake noise.

Top Bottom