• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

You should probably pay attention to how much cardio the guy does. AM cardio and PM cardio everyday.

I'm not going to say he puts on awesome matches, but you can tell when he tries to bring it. The entire Punk feud Rocky looked like he was really trying to bring what he could as well. Even TWICE IN A LIFETIME, he finished the match with a hernia and the tendons ripped off of his pelvis. That's what a WRESTLER does

How much cardio Rock does was fully on display in his two matches with Punk (I'll discount the Wrestlemania match because who knows when he got hurt). In both matches with Punk, Rock was taking deep breaths within a few short minutes and needed countless rest holds to get him through the matches. Few guys can get away with being half in when it comes to wrestling, Rock is not one of those kind of guys

Qj1GKBT.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Considering we thought he was a broken down fat granddad just a matter of weeks ago, Undertaker has looked fucking great in two matches in the last few weeks.

Ultratech

The Shield just beat the fucking Undertaker... let's let that sink in.

Hell, look at the uber face teams they've had to face and manage to beat:

-Cena/Ryback/Sheamus
-Show/Orton/Sheamus
-Bryan/Kane/Taker

Any other faction would've had their asses kicked by at least one or two.

Ithil

Considering we thought he was a broken down fat granddad just a matter of weeks ago, Undertaker has looked fucking great in two matches in the last few weeks.

Well the issues were apparently that he had had major knee surgery, and shoulder surgery during the year between 28 and 29, and so he couldn't train upper OR lower body, thus he feared he wouldn't be in ring shape.

As we can see from WM and tonight's match, he seems to be feeling pretty good after all.

Pavaloo

How much cardio Rock does was fully on display in his two matches with Punk (I'll discount the Wrestlemania match because who knows when he got hurt). In both matches with Punk, Rock was taking deep breaths within a few short minutes and needed countless rest holds to get him through the matches. Few guys can get away with being half in when it comes to wrestling, Rock is not one of those kind of guys

Yeah, you're right he was gassed for most of those two matches. But if you really think he doesn't do cardio or prepare for the ring because he doesn't "give a shit," then you're wrong. Cause it's honestly not the case. He still managed to give Punk the best feud of his title reign. His EC match was also MUCH better than his RR match.

The Rock is not one of those guys? Completely disagree. His reactions in every match until WM29 were through the roof and all he had to do was raise his arm.

Maddocks

He stumbled backwards away from Kane, I think not standing near one of your arch-enemies after you just beat them makes sense.

I wanted more selling. He went through hell. He went to his knees to prove he was dying. But then kane ruined it and he had to get up and dean had to move out of his way fast and he acted like he wasnt really hurt anymore. Ruined my immersion!

Alucard

Banned
Just tuned in for the last little bit. Sounds like I missed a great Raw match. I'll check it out on youtube as soon as it's available.

Top Bottom