• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so hold on

Undertaker wrestles on Raw for the first time in years, but Cena still goes on last?

Ithil

Roman is quite bad compared to everyone else.

Rollins is the least experienced of everyone else, and he's been wrestling for 8 years. Reigns has only been wrestling for about two years, and that's in FCW, not touring the indies.

Also, Bryan is on fucking fire, and Rollins is selling like a champ.

Pavaloo

Sorry, but "playing wrestling" is exactly what Rock does at this point. If he gave a shit, he might actually do the slightest bit of cardio so that he doesn't gas in a heartbeat

You should probably pay attention to how much cardio the guy does. AM cardio and PM cardio everyday.

I'm not going to say he puts on awesome matches, but you can tell when he tries to bring it. The entire Punk feud Rocky looked like he was really trying to bring what he could as well. Even TWICE IN A LIFETIME, he finished the match with a hernia and the tendons ripped off of his pelvis. That's what a WRESTLER does. I hate the notion that The Rock doesn't give a shit about the industry in his bloodline that he dedicated a good ~9 years to.

Top Bottom