• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
newish ninjage
tumblr_mlfpytcOAP1rj7fgso1_500.png

so uh yea whats the deal with these 2

They're just friends.
Friends make this face at each other all the time, right?
3AHM1.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ambrose fucking stared down Ryback and Big Show during his matches, and dared them to hit him, Rollins trash talked the bloody Undertaker during their match, and Reigns regularly spears people through barricades, and we're supposed to buy that they're afraid of Cena with weak chair shots?

heel turn

Brinbe

I dealt with it by not watching. See? Problem solved.

That's always a quality choice. Though this week was was worth it for the Jericho-Ziggs/6-man tag matches though. And I can deal with the weekly shitty Cena segment since it's always hilarious in here.

Ambrose fucking stared down Ryback and Big Show during his matches, and dared them to hit him, Rollins trash talked the bloody Undertaker during their match, and Reigns regularly spears people through barricades, and we're supposed to buy that they're afraid of Cena with weak chair shots?

lol
@ the no sell. No hand reaching to the back or anything...lol No Party City chairs allowed for next week's show

That was a terrible final segment. The crowd doesn't want to cheer for Ryback OR Cena, Foley looked like a fool, Cena's so gotdamn awful, The Shield, after beating Kane, Taker, and Bryan only an hour before, get chased off by one guy with a chair, then Cena wins LOL.

Why? Why to any of that.

Punk, heal quickly PLS. EDIT: Actually y'know what, I'm checking out mentally until Punk's back. The rest of the show isn't worth thinking about.

Ryback is Bizarro Superman

That was a terrible final segment. The crowd doesn't want to cheer for Ryback OR Cena, Foley looked like a fool, Cena's so gotdamn awful, The Shield, after beating Kane, Taker, and Bryan only an hour before, get chased off by one guy and a chair, then Cena wins LOL.

Why? Why to any of that.

Punk, heal quickly PLS

Ryback is the top Heel in the company......LOL

Pavaloo

Two weeks in a row

How did he look like a bitch walking away last week? It was obvious he wasn't coming to Cena's aid because Cena never comes to his.

edit: Also, after Ryback and Foley peaking my interest in the show, WWE goes and fucks it all up. woo woo woo you know it

RAW was merely OK, held-up by a very good six man. I thought Jericho/Ziggler was disappointing and think those two are capable of much better there

How did he look like a bitch walking away last week? It was obvious he wasn't coming to Cena's aid because Cena never comes to his.

edit: Also, after Ryback and Foley peaking my interest in the show, WWE goes and fucks it all up. woo woo woo you know it

Cena called him a bitch to his face last week and Ryback turned and walked away long before The Shields music hit, it made him look bad. Besides, Ryback needs to be the monster of few words who destroy's guys.

Pavaloo

Cena called him a bitch to his face last week and Ryback turned and walked away long before The Shields music hit, it made him look bad. Besides, Ryback needs to be the monster of few words who destroy's guys.

Ah yeah, you're right fair enough. I don't think he needs to be a man of few words though. Ever since he won a slammy and quoted Owen Hart, I've always wanted to hear what the guy has to say. He's been showing up these last 2 Raws since they let him talk.

UberTag

That's always a quality choice. Though this week was was worth it for the Jericho-Ziggs/6-man tag matches though. And I can deal with the weekly shitty Cena segment since it's always hilarious in here.
Oh I'm still going to check those matches out. They sound great.
Just not subject myself to the rest of the awful product.

Punk, heal quickly PLS. EDIT: Actually y'know what, I'm checking out mentally until Punk's back. The rest of the show isn't worth thinking about.
This is the correct tactic, Net_Wrecker. I have faith in you to carry it out!

The worst part about the Shield is that you know they're being built up just to be fed to Cena, lol.

Not only that but given the two feuds they are running:

Cena: I had to beat the shield all by myself ending their careers in one match despite two broken arms.
Undertaker: You robbed me of my vengeance against them.
Cena: Couldn't you still go after the guys in the Nexus?
Undertaker: ... WM30 bitch.

howitendsvucmy.png

just started raw.

Read about Ceasaro's match so went right past that.

Shield entrance was cool. My wife thought it was dumb and kept asking me why

Why do they keep showing Zigglers cash in and the great reaction it got only to make him look like shit.

backstage segment was pretty funny.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Not only that but given the two feuds they are running:

Cena: I had to beat the shield all by myself ending their careers in one match despite two broken arms.
Undertaker: You robbed me of my vengeance against them.
Cena: Couldn't you still go after the guys in the Nexus?
Undertaker: ... WM30 bitch.

howitendsvucmy.png
LOL!

This is the correct tactic, Net_Wrecker. I have faith in you to carry it out!

Oh don't worry, I can do that. I can't outright quit, but with the power of DVR, I can skip segments with the best of them. All I really watched tonight was Heyman's promo, the Ziggler stuff backstage, the six man, and the final segment. T'was good until that junk at the end.

Top Bottom