• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

strobogo

Banned
I really don't remember Godfather's 2002 heel run. I remember The Goodfather, then he went back to The Godfather as a face, and now I'm watching him as a heel and more or less a mix of Nation Godfather and Kama. It's weird. Wiki says it was over him being mad he didn't get drafted, so he turned heel on Val Venis.

I really don't remember Godfather's 2002 heel run. I remember The Goodfather, then he went back to The Godfather as a face, and now I'm watching him as a heel and more or less a mix of Nation Godfather and Kama. It's weird. Wiki says it was over him being mad he didn't get drafted, so he turned heel on Val Venis.

I loved Godfather at the Royal Rumble. Partied to the ring, got eliminated immediately and kept on partying.

Ithil

Ziggler won earlier against a jobber, Swagger won earlier against a jobber, I think there's an outside shot that Del Rio will win against this (sigh) jobber.

xrvuKjF.jpg

Sokantish

I think I'm gonna go with Beef's plan. Do you guys think Cena will pin Ambrose!?

Did you just hold the FF button through the 1st two hours

I barely skipped anything! I even watched the dumb tug of war thing thinking Mark Henry was gonna add someone to the hall of pain!

Top Bottom