• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

iyPu8eA.jpg

Summer Rae = Danielle Moinet

Toki767

The absolute predictability of all match outcomes is really killing the excitement, because there's good matches happening, but a total certainty about the ending.

Also, OLE is not for Del Rio, ever, ever ever.

I could see Vince making some edict where people should be trying to use the random things crowds chant to associate them with certain characters to make it sound like the crowd is into a guy instead of making it sound like the crowd doesn't care.

Summer Rae is actually a decent rich spoiled heel she should not be stuck with this Fandango gimmick. Plus the original dancer was much more attractive and a better dancer

Summer Rae is actually a decent rich spoiled heel she should not be stuck with this Fandango gimmick. Plus the original dancer was much more attractive and a better dancer

This is why I can't ever take NXT seriously. Whatever they are doing on NXT gets trashed as soon as they get called up.

somedevil

Its like the RAW writers have jetlag. Also, I'm more happy that WWE didn't try to promote the Yes chants but instead trying to bury it to make it stronger.

dream

They should have that Emma girl who does that funny dance where her arms keep shooting out horizontally do this gimmick.

Top Bottom