• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So for you tea drinking brits like Bean Breath, do you think it's incredibly lame when someone wears your flag colors on attire? Like JBL did it to play up being a heel but then I see Berto doing it and Nunzio and I just wonder if I'm the only person who thinks they look just as douchey.

So for you tea drinking brits like Bean Breath, do you think it's incredibly lame when someone wears your flag colors on attire? Like JBL did it to play up being a heel but then I see Berto doing it and Nunzio and I just wonder if I'm the only person who thinks they look just as douchey.

The best part of this is that I was actually sipping tea as I read it.

Sokantish

Okay guys, I admit it... I skipped the Make a Wish segment. Only because I hate the WWE for trying to make me cheer for Cena just because he probably gave a dying kid one of the greatest moments of his life. What a toolbag that Cena guy is!

No not a bad thing at all. I would like to hear your opinion on the make-a-wish segment though

Okay, to be 100% honest I actually watched that because I felt like an asshole skipping it. I'm fine with them doing it even if I still hate Cena. I also watched the promos just because. Skipped errthing else.

Ithil

The absolute predictability of all match outcomes is really killing the excitement, because there's good matches happening, but a total certainty about the ending.

Also, OLE is not for Del Rio, ever, ever ever.

Dance off?

nzofoke.gif

CornetteFace-FuckThisCompany.jpg

Ithil

Vince really adores dance-offs, doesn't he? It's like the two funniest things in the world according to WWE are people dancing, and people giving birth.

Top Bottom