• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

So, they clearly won't give Shield their first loss to Cena and Team Hell No, when they have nothing to gain, and Shield already stomped all of them before. Right?

So, they clearly won't give Shield their first loss to Cena and Team Hell No, when they have nothing to gain, and Shield already stomped all of them before. Right?

Cena has a PPV match coming up, and he's been getting stomped by Shield for a while now. He needs a win soon, if not tonight, in order to look good going into Extreme Rules.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

they might just do something stupid like have Cena beat the shield in the match and then have the shield destroy Cena afterwards to write him off for the injury

strobogo

Banned
What does you can't see me really mean? Is it something like "I'm so much faster than you at running that you can't even see me, that is how far ahead of you I am"? Is it making fun of the visual impaired?

UberTag

Cena is refusing to sell a real injury.

AMAZING
tumblr_lo2t25xHj61qjlqrm.gif

gurudyne

Maybe you could time your commercials to not take place at 10.55 during your main event?

(WWE comes back from commercial, takes three minutes to show off the NEW Dominoes App that measures your caloric intake for the day while the match plays in an inset window fifteen pixels wide.)

Top Bottom