• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

bio-goldberg.png

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Cena...just....lost...clean.

Yeah, his foot is hurt, that's still a straight "finisher > pinfall" ending.
That's not losing clean. Losing clean is when there are no excuses for why you lost. "Badly injured" is an excuse. It's why the announcers pushed it so hard.

The thing I don't get about modern American joshi fighting is how "creative" doesn't even bother giving decent names to the girls. It's just normal female names like "Emma" or "Paige." Would Trish Stratus have gotten over if she were just "Trish?" Or if Sable were "Rena?" Or if Lita was just "Amy?"

WWE's "modern American joshi fighting" division has WAY more problems than how they're named.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good night everyone. That was the worst night in the history of the sport, but I'm glad I watched it with all of you. Let's all go cleanse our brains with good entertainment.

Ithil

Why did it have to be Reigns!?

Because he has the explosive spear finisher. Ambrose/Rollins don't have finishers established yet, plus Ambrose is getting most of the attention right now, they want to keep it even. They want all three guys to be stars, not just one.

Sokantish

Because he has the explosive spear finisher. Ambrose/Rollins don't have finishers established yet, plus Ambrose is getting most of the attention right now, they want to keep it even. They want all three guys to be stars, not just one.

Yeah I get it, but what about ME? What about what I want? I don't like Reigns!

UberTag

They want Rollins to be a star? Really? REALLY? I highly doubt that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I was thinking about replaying OoT because I haven't since it came out.

But I decided to just listen to the soundtrack and that's been just as good.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
no seriously..rewind raw to the part when Kane got the hot tag

Cena was looking like Big Show at Wrestlemania when he didn't get the tag

That wasn't a cowinkydink

Ithil

They want Rollins to be a star? Really? REALLY? I highly doubt that.

Absolutely. He was always very much pushed in FCW, and he was the face of NXT for its first six months before he came up.

I think the problem with Rollins, is that while they saw him being a star, they weren't as sure how to make him a star, since his mic skills were weak (back then, they've improved in the Shield) and he didn't have any obvious character to go with. Hence why the heel run in the Shield, which has done wonders for him.

Ambrose, is a natural, he was always going to be easy to push, and Reigns has the look and the intensity, while he is still inexperienced. Rollins was a lot more work. He's talented, but he's not a natural on the non-wrestling side of things.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Titus has 'the look' better than Reigns and is actually entertaining instead of just going GRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Top Bottom