• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Watching some SHIMMER - Acid Rain always looks so nasty;

ibmLNwX0aKe49f.gif

Also, Portia Perez with a wicked line to a pregnant Allison Danger; "I'm going to end your career...and maybe something else" at which point she tries to spear Danger, only to be stopped just short by Bryce and dragged to the back while the crowd chant "BABY KILLER".

Elsewhere on the volume, LuFisto and Wesna Busic beat the shit out of each other in tribute to 90's puroresu. Was kinda ridiculous, especially as LuFisto is tiny compared to Wesna.

jred2k

Cena probably doesn't even want to be a wrestler anymore. He just knows he has to keep his presence up to be such a requested wish. That segment last night was the first time hes seemed to be actually genuine in a long time. I can't wait to see him get booed as he enters the HoF.

Ithil

I missed Raw and also didn't check the thread yesterday. I just read the recap on Dot Com /michaelcole

What's the status on the Ryback match and also did anyone mention anything about the partnership with Yahoo! ?

Ryback/Cena match is still on as normal. They didn't mention Yahoo at all, oddly. Maybe next week.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone have the creepy Cena gif where it zooms in on him and distorts?

CHIKARA has a new $5 mix tape out that looks all sorts of awesome if you don't already have the matches.

CHIKARA Mixtape Volume 2: Femme Fatales

The ladies that have graced our ring over the years are as lovely as they are lethal. We've compiled a fine mix to serve as a sampling of what these femme fatales can do - from legends to rookies, this one's got a little bit of everything:

1. Daizee Haze/Sara Del Rey vs. Super Smash Bros. [from 10.24.2010]

2. Saturyne vs. Tim Donst [from 8.18.2012]

3. Aja Kong/Mio Shirai/Tsubasa Kuragaki vs. Manami Toyota/Sawako Shimono/Hanako Nakamori [from 12.4.2011]

4. Sara Del Rey vs. Claudio Castagnoli [from 7.31.2011]

Download the MP4 here:
http://www.smartmarkvideo.com/chikara-mixtape-2-femme-fatales.html

krae_man

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, Kofi;

iv5k7SlPtAiaF.gif

Actually, I think Ziggler was out of position. Or he rolled out of the way and the cameras didn't catch it. Either way, it looked dumb.

If Ziggler hand't moved Kofi still would have missed. Ziggler was on the other side of the ring at the start.

somedevil

I rewatched the shield promo and I noticed how Jinder Mahal saying "I'm going to rock your face" got the whole shield to corpse. Ambrose with the exprience covered his mouth with his fist to try to hide it. lol

Ithil

I rewatched the shield promo and I noticed how Jinder Mahal saying "I'm going to rock your face" got the whole shield to corpse. Ambrose with the exprience covered his mouth with his fist to try to hide it. lol

At least it would be acceptable for the Shield to find the "threat" of 3MB funny.

Top Bottom