• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

:( not good. which ippv is it you're on? (I'm at work, time has no meaning anymore)

The EVOLVE show, which sucks, as it's probably their biggest show to date.

WWNLive have had problems of this very nature in the past and ROH had that awful run of iPPV failures - you'd think suitable internet access would be a no.1 priority when looking for a building to stream a show from.

*edit, scratch that - apparently it's the same building PWS ran an iPPV out of last night, so it's more likely a case of more connections than WWNLive expected.

Sunflower said:
going straight to Paige!

Fix'd.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ROH's ippv issues in the middle of last year was enough for me and I haven't been back to ROH. NJPW on the other hand and some other independents on WWN, I've enjoyed.

Kaladin

ROH's ippv issues in the middle of last year was enough for me and I haven't been back to ROH. NJPW on the other hand and some other independents on WWN, I've enjoyed.

Go Fight Live officials actually stopped a match in progress at Showdown In The Sun Day 2 when the internet feed dropped. They actually sent a guy out who started yelling to tell the ref and wrestlers to stall while they get it fixed.

ROH's ippv issues in the middle of last year was enough for me and I haven't been back to ROH.

I can understand that, and I was about ready to give up on ROH, too, but they've really gotten their shit together on the last few iPPVs - the production has been consistently great, no problems, great quality stream, etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can understand that, and I was about ready to give up on ROH, too, but they've really gotten their shit together on the last few iPPVs - the production has been consistently great, no problems, great quality stream, etc.

To be honest once I dropped ROH it was really easy to not try it again. :( Once you pop you can't stop, or...the opposite.

ibyUzH8iiYEOsr.jpg

Spotted at Axxess, apparently named the "NXT Women's Championship".

Beats the WWE Championship

#TeamPaige

The EVOLVE show is finally live, although the stream's still pausing intermittently - we joined half-way through the Sami vs Jigsaw vs Swann vs Del Sol match.

*edit, froze AGAIN, ffs. Poor show, WWNLive.

Fuck this for a lark, I'm going to watch some New Japan.

tm24

The EVOLVE show is finally live, although the stream's still pausing intermittently - we joined half-way through the Sami vs Jigsaw vs Swann vs Del Sol match.

Seriously, it already started? I cant even get to the player page. THey better update everyone to VOD or i want my money back

Kaladin

It came back and we saw the final minutes of the four way.....Del Sol tapped to Sami Callihan for the finish.

Seriously, it already started? I cant even get to the player page. THey better update everyone to VOD or i want my money back

Everyone is getting VOD access to the stream, and if you ordered VOD you'll get another show free.

They gave away free VOD upgrades when they had similar problems in the past, so I would guess they'll do the same here.

From the number of people in the chat, I'd say there's at least 3x the amount of people watching.

tm24

It came back and we saw the final minutes of the four way.....Del Sol tapped to Sami Callihan for the finish.

Finally got it, had to switch to IE instead of Chrome. I hope they reshow it during intermission or something

EDIT: Hey look, its Jon Davis walking out to zero reaction! What a surprise!

Kaladin

Apparently it's the arena's fault. They hooked up WWNLive with the internet and left before they could test it and the tech never returned like he said he would. The arena is working to keep it up the whole weekend now.

They switched connections or something, so now it seems to be working much better - also, the WWNLive guy in the chat said everyone will get a free upgrade to VOD and if you paid for VOD you will get free access to another iPPV.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Didn't like Fox kicking out of Davis' finisher either. Gabe's booking of Davis has been HORRID. If there's some long-term pay-off to making him look like a chump for the past year, I'm not seeing it.

Kayfabe Commentaries just announced that their shoot interview with Jake Roberts was cancelled mid-way through the interview because Jake was uncomfortable answering and talking about most questions that were asked.

Kaladin

When Sami Callihan "injured" his leg that kinda killed any enjoyment I'd get out of Sami vs Chuck Taylor. I hate when wrestlers are handicapped with a fake injury...just let them fight dammit.

Kaladin

So the final three are AR Fox, Ricochet and Sami Callihan.

It's a rare occasion where I'm fine with any of those choices.

Go Ricochet.

Striker

I've been wanting my full-stop Christian vs. Cena feud for over 7 years now.
And Christian managed to elevate Orton to one of his best feuds of all-time despite almost never winning a single match (except that one by DQ where the title changed hands).
He would be a fine choice.
Christian-Cesaro feud.

Wait, Tomko worked for WWE AND TNA as Christians enforcer? Neat.
The most memorable Tomko scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6km9F39w__Y

strobogo

Banned
ecwontnn.tumblr.com

ECW on TNN 12/3/99

The show opens with a recap of the Dreamer/Raven/Sandman saga. Raven vs Sandman with Tommy as ref tonight. Also, exclusive footage of Steve Corino at a Limp Bizkit concert. So extreme.

This show is from the ECW Arena. Joel "I make them holler for a dollar and do some strange for some change" Gertner and Joey bring The Impact Players to the ring for an interview. "Just a pussy" chants. Lol. Justin says they are the tag champs and guys like Skip/Rhino are just there to take the bullet for them. This of course brings out Skip, Rhino, and Sunny. Skip says he carried Lance and brought Justin in. Rhino says fuck this and GORES Jason. CAT FIGHT!

TO THE BACK. Corino is freaking out about Limp Bizkit's loud music preventing him from being able to get ready for his match.

Super Crazy vs Ikuto Hidaka

TO THE BACK. Sandman is going to kill Raven tonight.

I don't know why they insist on getting ready to start a match and then going to the back. It's really annoying. Lucha stand off. Joel is speaking on Pokemon. Handspring side kick and a basement dropkick from Pikachu.

via Imgflip GIF Generator

Squirtle in the wind into the crowd!

Tornado DDT from Charzard, powerbomb from Crazy. A nifty rana from Hidaku.

German suplex only gets 2. Crazy wins with a powerbomb and lionsault.

TO THE BACK. Steve Corino is about to interrupt Limp Bizkit! Raven cries about his drunk daddy and how Sandman is just the same.

TO THE LIMP BIZKIT. Steve is on stage. The audio sounds like a concert bootleged on a Zack Morris cell phone. I like that this is by far the biggest crowd on an ECW show and it isn't even their crowd.

Raven vs The Sandman Special Guest Referee: Tommy Dreamer

TO THE BACK. Cyrus is doing some business when he asks Jerry Lynn about what's going on with he and Tajiri. Jerry won't give him a straight answer. Can't have the talent booking their own angles. Bad for business, you know.

After almost the entire Sandman entrance, they go to break, then start the match. You know what, most people had shitty dads. Raven needs to get over it. He suplexes Sandman through a table on the floor. It goes in the ring where there are two tables and two chairs waiting. Chair drop toe hold. Then Raven goes into the same chair. Sandman flips on a table and misses Raven.

Sleeper! They both go through the broken table. Tommy kind of pulls Sandman off to check on Raven. Another table is thrown in the ring. There are tables leaning in opposite corners. Sandman did a cannonball through one of them. Skip and Rhino come out and beat up all three men. GORE through a table!

DDT on Raven. Sandman's ex wife comes out. She hits Raven in the dick. Francine comes out and fights with her. CAT FIGHT! DDT!

Evenflow to Sandman! The Impact Players come out and beat up Tommy. Raven dives on them. Sandman pins Raven with a White Russian Leg Sweep after a cane shot from Credible. This was definitely a Raven match. 6 people interfering in the span of about 2 minutes. A cat fight, an ex wife, 4 tables, 2 canes.

TO THE LIMP BIZKIT. Balls, Axl, and New Jack showed up on stage and laid Corino out. Corino did some of the most obvious blading this side of Ric Flair and Balls/Axl hit the softest chair shots they'd probably ever done.

fMSxmE0.png

I'm ready for this stuff to get to the point where they just make fun of TNN for whole episodes.

Top Bottom