• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Kaladin

Match of the night right there.

Also, I'm not usually into chicks with tattoos, but Christina Von Eerie = would.

What the hell....for the new page.

Chris+1.jpg

I like Arik Cannon, he's pretty underrated, but his recent beer drinking slob gimmick hasn't done anything for his matches.

Also, The Scene continue to be horrible in EVOLVE, yet fine elsewhere individually.

NJPW "ROAD TO INVASION ATTACK", 2013.04.05
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,800 Fans

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2kjqg

01. KUSHIDA vs Ryusuke Taguchi
02. Yuji Nagata & Hirooki Goto vs Manabu Nakanishi & Captain New Japan
03. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Togi Makabe vs CHAOS (Yujiro Takahashi, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado)
04. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Yoshihiro Takayama) vs CHAOS (Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka)
05. Hiroshi Tanahashi & BUSHI vs CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada & Gedo)
06. Prince Devitt (c) vs Alex Shelley - IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title Match
07. K.E.S. (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr) (c) vs CHAOS (Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii)

tm24

Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous how many members there are - same with Suzuki-gun. I guess if they continue this CHAOS vs Suzuki-gun feud any longer, they could run an entire PPV with nothing but CHAOS vs Suzuki-gun matches.

Where do i give NJPW my money

Striker

That would kinda suck unless Cesaro was in the WWE or WHC title picture.
Unless it's against Del Rio or Cena, it won't happen. Cesaro facing off against Del Rio would be pretty good I imagine, although I can't imagine them pushing him enough that far in quite a while.

*sigh*, why does the EVOLVE stream keep crapping out on matches I actually want to watch?

While I'm bored waiting for it to kick back in again, I'll just illustrate how ridiculously large both the CHAOS & Suzuki-gun factions are;

CHAOS;

Shinsuke Nakamura (leader)
Alex Koslov
Gedo
Jado
Kazuchika Okada
Rocky Romero
Takashi Iizuka
Tomohiro Ishii
Toru Yano
YOSHI-HASHI
Yujiro Takahashi

Suzuki-gun;

Minoru Suzuki (leader)
Davey Boy Smith, Jr.
Hiro Tonai
Kengo Mashimo
Lance Archer
Taichi
Taka Michinoku
Yoshihiro Takayama

Where do i give NJPW my money

http://www.ustream.tv/njpw - $25

Should be an awesome show.

Kaladin

Apparently they're killing time with some promos till the feed is fixed so the iPPV crowd does not miss the main event.

The EVOLVE stream comes back just in time for the finals, lol. What a disaster.

Callihan shits on the crowd for not giving a shit except when someone's killing themselves.

While I wait for this to start, I guess I'll book a theoretical Suzuki-gun vs CHAOS PPV;

01. Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) vs TAKA Michinoku & Taichi
02. Toru Yano vs Black Tiger
03. Masato Tanaka vs Yoshihiro Takayama
04. Yujiro Takahashi vs Lance Archer
05. The Complete Players (Jado & Gedo) vs Kengo Mashimo & Hiro Tonai
06. Kazuchika Okada vs Davey Boy Smith Jr.
07. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Minoru Suzuki

I meant for the theoritical CHAOS vs Suzuki-Gun PPV. I already had invasion attacks. not gonna miss TimeSplitters vs Apollo55!

Ah, I see. Apollo 55 are gonna take the gold to further Devitt's new dickish heel persona!

AR Fox just tried to kill himself and now Sami's trying to finish the job.

HOT DAMN, those saito suplexes into the guardrail were SICK!

*edit, urgh, Callihan & Fox are giving a ton and the crowd barely gives a shit. Fuck these guys.

*edit 2, Sami's totally forgotten he's supposed to have an injured leg, hasn't he?

Kaladin

AR Fox just tried to kill himself and now Sami's trying to finish the job.

HOT DAMN, those saito suplexes into the guardrail were SICK!

*edit, urgh, Callihan & Fox are giving a ton and the crowd barely gives a shit. Fuck these guys.

*edit 2, Sami's totally forgotten he's supposed to have an injured leg, hasn't he?

It's the first show of a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend. I don't expect the crowd to be hot.

Also, I'm all set for CZW. The price was lowered to $9.99 from $14.99 today....kind of the opposite of WWNLive, but whatever.

strobogo

Banned
Mecha, how long and how much does it suck to learn to take ass bumps? They seem like the worst bumps to take. I've fallen on my stomach. I've fallen on my back. I used to do flip bumps for fun. Even slowly falling on my ass hurts my whole body for hours. I can't imagine guys doing top rope leg drops for years.

Kaladin

Mecha, how long and how much does it suck to learn to take ass bumps? They seem like the worst bumps to take. I've fallen on my stomach. I've fallen on my back. I used to do flip bumps for fun. Even slowly falling on my ass hurts my whole body for hours. I can't imagine guys doing top rope leg drops for years.

Mecha is too busy having the time of his life right now, he'll get back to you in a few days probably.

Just a couple of minutes until ROH! The stream is up and running fine.

Ring of Honor - Supercard of Honor VII - 16:30 PDT | 17:30 MDT | 19:30 EDT | 00:30AM BST | 01:30 CEST

iiWJjZi9aReR8.jpg

http://www.rohwrestling.com/live/events/2013/apr/5/supercard-honor-vii-4513-nyc - $14.95

• ROH World Championship Match: Kevin Steen (c) vs Jay Briscoe
  • ROH World Tag Team Championship Match: reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) (c) vs The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)
  • ROH TV Title 3-Way: Matt Taven (c) vs Adam Cole vs Matt Hardy
  • #1 Contenders Match: Jay Lethal vs Michael Elgin
  • Special Challenge Match: 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson vs Roderick Strong
  • Honor vs SCUM 10-Man War: TEAM ROH (BJ Whitmer, Mark Briscoe, Mike Mondo, Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander) vs TEAM S.C.U.M. (Jimmy Jacobs, Cliff Compton, Rhett Titus, Jimmy Rave & Rhino)
  • Shelton Benjamin vs ???
  • Tag Team Challenge: ACH & Tadarius Thomas vs QT Marshall & ???

. Supercard of Honor VII Hype Video
. Kevin Steen: You & I are Different People
. Jay Briscoe: It's a Dog Eat Dog World
. Michael Elgin's thoughts on his match with Jay Lethal
. QT Marshall on his mystery partner

Kaladin

We're about 30 minutes from CZW Live at Wrestlecon starting......stream is not up yet.

wrestlecon.png

Combat Zone Wrestling LIVE at WRESTLECON
http://www.rfvideonow.com/czw/

Friday April 5, 2013 - 8:00pm

Secaucus, NJ

Scheduled Card:

Main Event
CZW World Champion MASADA vs. the returning 'Crazy Monkey' JUN KASAI

First Time Ever!
SAMI CALLIHAN vs. BRIAN KENDRICK

CZW Tag-Team Championship
The CATALYST (Dustin Rayz & Eric Ryan) (c) vs. the temporarily re-instated BLK-OUT (Ruckus & Blk Jeez w/ Robbie Mireno)

Stand-Up and Fight!
GREG EXCELLENT takes on COLT CABANA

Aerial Assault
SHANE STRICKLAND vs. CZW Wired Champ AR FOX vs. RICH SWANN vs. CHIVA KID vs SHANE HOLLISTER vs. LUCKY 13

International Tag-Team Match
the Sumerian Death Squad (TOMMY END & MICHAEL DONTE) vs. OI4K (JAKE & DAVE CRIST)

Eight Man Tag-Team Match
DREW GULAK's Campaign for a Better Combat Zone vs. NILES SOZIO's The Front

Grudge Match
'Bulldozer' MATT TREMONT vs. 'Chainsaw' JOE GACY

Deathmatch Heroes Collide!
'Ultraviolent Shooter' DRAKE YOUNGER vs. the 'Deathmatch Drunkard' DANNY HAVOC

Also, after you order to access the stream click on the MY ACCOUNT link and then click on the CZW at WRESTLECON 4/5/13 link under the Secure Area Access tab.

Lol, RD Evans teases Tanahashi, Lacey Von Erich & Quack for QT Marshall's mystery partner, but the mystery partner is the barrister RD himself! They face off against ACH & Tadarius Thomas, this one should be fun.

strobogo

Banned
Wayyyy too much wrestling this weekend. There was a time when I definitely could have watched all of these shows, but that time is long gone. I wished I liked indie wrestling again.

ACH & Tadarius Thomas vs QT Marshall & RD Evans was pretty damn great. ACH looks like such a star, hitting an Orange Crush bomb for the win.

Also, lol, that's quite a fuck-up by CZW.

Kaladin

They took it down after a minute or so. Masada had joined the group in the ring by the time they did. It looked like just a pre-show meeting or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saving myself (and my wallet) for Shimmer. It helps Age of Empires II HD unlocked early, too - so install that shit, friends!

Top Bottom