• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, shit, it did? Hnggggggggg. Gonna play some of that while I wait for SHIMMER tomorrow.

Just installed it myself. Think we might need to plan Age of Empiremania II HD amongst Wrasslegaffers. wololo~

Kaladin

CZW is running 15 minutes late, I have to start closing up soon.

how is ROH going Bootaaay?

Edit: Lol, CZW delayed to an 8:30 start due to the Evolve technical issues.

LOL;

iX2UPELYz8noF.png

This match was surprisingly awesome. Maria ate a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE inadvertent super kick from Bennett directly after this. Sold it like a champ too. Bennett has improved a LOT, also it didn't take much to turn Shelton face. Hope he sticks around.

Elgin vs Lethal, no.1 contendership up next!

Kaladin

The first match on CZW is...........

Aerial Assault
SHANE STRICKLAND vs. CZW Wired Champ AR FOX vs. RICH SWANN vs. CHIVA KID vs SHANE HOLLISTER vs. LUCKY 13

Man, Elgin and Lethal are KILLING IT, this match is fucking amazing.

Elgin hit the Rainmaker!

*edit, THAT WAS AWESOME! Holy shit, great match. Elgin does it again at Mania Weekend!

Kaladin

We now have ladders in play.....if you were missing the money in the bank match this weekend, this is what you wanted to see.

Definitely checking out that Aerial Assault match at a later date, sounds insane.

AR Fox wrestled THREE TIMES at EVOLVE and then only had an HOUR break before wrestling in the opener at CZW? Dude's a machine.

SCUM vs ROH 10-man war up next!

*edit, SCUM win the war after Rhino hits the Gore on Alexander. Lots of action in this one and it did what it needed to do.

Intermission now, I think - we've got a video package of all Jay's title losses to date. He bled SO DAMN MUCH in that title match with Joe - his freaking hands are slipping off Jay while he tries to lock in the STF because there's just so much blood.

Back from intermission with Roderick Strong vs Karl Anderson! Mild reaction for Karl, I suspect that'll change once the fans see what he can do.

Nigel's on commentary now, as Steve Corino took out colour commentator Caleb Seltzer during the 10-man war.

Kaladin

I'm finally home from work, I think I missed:

Eight Man Tag-Team Match
DREW GULAK's Campaign for a Better Combat Zone vs. NILES SOZIO's The Front

Grudge Match
'Bulldozer' MATT TREMONT vs. 'Chainsaw' JOE GACY

Not sure if I missed the eight man tag or the international tag match though, think was the eight man.

It's now time for

CZW Tag-Team Championship
The CATALYST (Dustin Rayz & Eric Ryan) (c) vs. the temporarily re-instated BLK-OUT (Ruckus & Blk Jeez w/ Robbie Mireno)

Kaladin

It is time for.....

Stand-Up and Fight!
GREG EXCELLENT takes on COLT CABANA

From what I've seen and heard, CZW > Evolve so far tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God I love Vince McMahon. He just did his Mania stage reveal. Looks slick. "How about those apples huh?"

Kaladin

Colt Cabana, Greg Excellent and the ref are doing the Family guy holding the sore knee spot.

This match is hilarious.

I could watch Colt Cabana wrestle all day.

Edit: Colt Cabana just said "Fuck your streak" and Chokeslammed Excellent and posed like Undertaker does with his urn.

TV Title Match was probably the worst match of the night so far, too much BS with Corino & Truth. Matt Hardy was crying post match, lol. Nigel told him to go eat some grapes.

Tag Title Match next as reDRagon defend against The American Wolves!

Kaladin

Finally, time for a death match!

Deathmatch Heroes Collide!
'Ultraviolent Shooter' DRAKE YOUNGER vs. the 'Deathmatch Drunkard' DANNY HAVOC

(or maybe not)

Edit: here we go.

Kaladin

Holy shit, Danny Havoc just ate a sick powerbomb off the top turnbuckle onto a chair....think the back of his head hit the chair.

DRK PLZ

Edit: Oh god they brought out the staple gun.

Hey Bootaaay, do you know if Shimmer are going to have the same kind of VOD thing that NJPW does? Where you can watch the show up until a week after the show? Cause I just figured out that it's happening at 4AM here and I think I'd rather just watch a delayed feed.

Hey Bootaaay, do you know if Shimmer are going to have the same kind of VOD thing that NJPW does? Where you can watch the show up until a week after the show? Cause I just figured out that it's happening at 4AM here and I think I'd rather just watch a delayed feed.

Yeah, you get the VOD forever linked to your account at WWNLive, but it may be 24hrs or more before the replay is online - normally they're quite quick with the replays, but there's a ton of iPPVs this weekend, so who knows when it'll be up.

Kaladin

Drake Younger just hit a piledriver on Danny Havoc while standing on a table.

Deathmatch ends on a no contest after Drake is attacked by Lucky Thirteen.

Drake, plz. Did he bleed excessively? He always seems to.

Tag Title match was pretty awesome. Crowd are slightly burnt out, but both teams worked hard to get them back into it - the last 5 minutes or so were freaking great.

Kaladin

Drake, plz. Did he bleed excessively? He always seems to.

Once the staples were out, yeah he bleeds all over the place, this match is right up your ally.

Except for the lame no finish.

Who books a no finish in front of one of your largest crowds of the year?

Yeah, you get the VOD forever linked to your account at WWNLive, but it may be 24hrs or more before the replay is online - normally they're quite quick with the replays, but there's a ton of iPPVs this weekend, so who knows when it'll be up.

Great to hear, looks like I'm still getting it then. Cheers.

Kaladin

The Deej.

CZW would be so much better if he just stepped back from the booking and wasn't convinced that he's such a great heel. It's all X-Pac heat.

CZW can be a great company sometimes....and sometimes it can be shit. You just never know what night DJ Hyde is going to decide to overbook and ruin.

Kaladin

Looks like we've got 3 matches left on this CZW card.

International Tag-Team Match
the Sumerian Death Squad (TOMMY END & MICHAEL DONTE) vs. OI4K (JAKE & DAVE CRIST)

First Time Ever!
SAMI CALLIHAN vs. BRIAN KENDRICK

Main Event
CZW World Champion MASADA vs. the returning 'Crazy Monkey' JUN KASAI

Top Bottom