• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Leaked Longterm WWE Booking Plans: John Cena, the mid card stable legend killer is going to dismantle the Nation of Domination one member at a time, culminating with a fight versus Zombie Owen Hart at Survivor Series.

UberTag

It's WWE booking on the fly. Why would it make sense?
Vince knows what he's doing, folks. (
No, he doesn't. He's lost his mind.
)

krae_man

Henry wins on Raw, gets destroyed on the PPV. Cena continues his streak of constantly losing pointless matches and making up for it by completely destroying his opponents when it matters.

Also this 2 on 1 match could set up a cash in nicely.

2 ON 1 HANDICAP MATCH??

I3tP11c.png

Sephzilla

That first segment summarized everything that's wrong with WWE.

Booing the ever living piss out of the face of the company, chanting "boring" and "same old shit" and they do everything possible to bury it.

Yeah, you know, it just isn't the WWE way to give somebody a title shot outta the blue.

You have to earn a shot. Gotta work your way up those ironclad rankings.

I mean, look at how the Rock had to scrap and claw up his way up the rankings to get his title shot.

Booing the ever living piss out of the face of the company, chanting "boring" and "same old shit" and they do everything possible to bury it.

Yeah. Clearly when you have a babyface that's not getting over as a babyface with half the crowd for years, you should move on from the guy until he learns how to do the job.

That was your point, right?

UberTag

Vince knows better, damn it. How dare you try to tell him otherwise!

Oh look... Heel posted an ad for a respectable title contest from a respectable organization that respects its fans instead of shitting relentlessly upon them. Good for you, Heel.

Ithil

Crowd is not gonna go with the WWE plan tonight. They never seem to get that, they always just plow on with the "plan" even though they know the crowd is gonna crap on it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

NJPW “WRESTLING DONTAKU 2013″, 5/3/13 (WPW)
Fukuoka International Center

0. Yuji Nagata, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & Maximo vs. Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI, Jado & Gedo
1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley (c) vs. Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov
2. Bad Luck Fale Return Match: Ryusuke Taguchi & Captain New Japan vs. Prince Devitt & Bad Luck Fale (King Fale)
3. IWGP Tag Team Title – 4WAY Match: Winners of Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr./Scot Summers & Ryan Genesis (4/20) (c) vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Manabu Nakanishi & Strong Man vs. Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka
4. NEVER Openweight Title: Masato Tanaka (c) vs. Tomoaki Honma
5. Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe vs. Yujiro Takahashi
6. Special Singles Match: Hirooki Goto vs. Katsuyori Shibata
7. Special Singles Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Karl Anderson
8. Double Main Event I – IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. X
9. Double Main Event II – IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Minoru Suzuki
Suzuki gonna end that reign real quick.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I love how they still do the thing where they only show stills from last night's PPV. Damn, I missed all the action, I guess I better order the replay!

Top Bottom