• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

UberTag

I like how Bryan is a face, getting a massive reaction, and the commentary ignores it. If it's not Cena, they aren't to acknowledge that they're popular.
All wrestlers not named Cena or Triple H must be BURIED when cheered.
They're getting over without the go-ahead of the boss.

Ithil

Bryan mega over, AJ's home state, I bet that will be the last you see of them both tonight. Because you don't give crowds what they want.

also, WE WANT PAIGE

Once in a lifetime makes sense now.

The Rock had to beat Cena to get the chance to face him at Wrestlemania. The fact that he did it at Wrestlemania is just a coincidence.

Cena still undefeated.

Ithil

ic27sIAeUhahE.jpg

We want Paige!

Pavaloo

Obviously Bryan was going to job after winning last night.

Every time he comes to the ring and his music plays, they'll leave without it. Every time he comes to the ring and his music doesn't play, they'll leave with it.

UberTag

I think Daniel Bryan broke a rib there. :/
Good. He can take the fall and lose the titles. Kane will get another singles push while D. Brine recovers.
He can then return and be the mid-card face all of the heels beat up on. Like Kofi Kingston.
Until he finally starts to lose that ill-gotten undeserved popularity.

Brock Plant is on the payroll.

KissVibes

Banned
Good. He can take the fall and lose the titles. Kane will get another singles push while D. Brine recovers.
He can then return and be the mid-card face all of the heels beat up on. Like Kofi Kingston.
Until he finally starts to lose that ill-gotten undeserved popularity.

I hate you.

I hate you and I hope you die many deaths IN HELL.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bryan is the Owen of WWE present alright.

He's fixing to hit his Vince Russo phase where he goes from main eventer to constantly jobbed out because he won't make waves.

Top Bottom