• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

UberTag

I love how they still do the thing where they only show stills from last night's PPV. Damn, I missed all the action, I guess I better order the replay!
You really want to order that replay after hearing how great last night's PPV was, don't you, vatstep?

(P.S. Bruins lead 4-0.) :)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
You really want to order that replay after hearing how great last night's PPV was, don't you, vatstep?

(P.S. Bruins lead 4-0.) :)
I know, I'm multitasking!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does Big E and Dolph get the title feud and yet

PTP can't get no match
tumblr_mjwlshasdy1qgvr4ko2_500.gif

???

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Every time I see that finisher, the worse it is.

Ithil

I like how Bryan is a face, getting a massive reaction, and the commentary ignores it. If it's not Cena, they aren't to acknowledge that they're popular.

Caught the start just to see how they are covering for Rock.

Dat Crowd. Troll Cena burying #heel was fun. Henry deserves a title run if he can keep his quads intact but it wont happen :(

And Taker? I guess Brock/Taker is the cover for Brock/Rock.

Ok I am out.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
and of course Vince takes the most universally over face on the show and jobs him out to a relative newcomer because Vince

Top Bottom