• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Awful finisher and he got zero reaction at the end there.

Give the dude a powerbomb, ffs! I wanna see Big E powerboming fools!

iRH5JaJTTB2Ds.gif

fuck yeah, that now thats a finisher that would fit him perfectly
tumblr_mgbvjxIxdZ1rxlf3go1_500.gif

1_15_05_10_9_09_41.gif

Sanjuro

Dibiase Jr. interferes and starts a feud with the Miz. ONLY on WWE Saturday Green Logo Morning Show and Shotgun Saturday Night.

Aiii

So not worth it
What is up with Cole these past two days? He seems totally lost, I guess Vince is screaming in his ears because of the crowd reacting the entire night.

UberTag

What is up with Cole these past two days? He seems totally lost, I guess Vince is screaming in his ears because of the crowd reacting the entire night.
In a perfect world, Vince would lose his voice.
Or Triple H would ban him from gorilla for the good of the product.

lets go miz... lets go miz... lets go miz...

Miz needs to stop taking bumps to his head/neck like that... he's gonna have a serious injury eventually :/

Also, damn nice Miz and Wade got a huge pop!

This applause for that outside neckbreaker...already this Raw has been better than Wrestlemania (aside from Punk/Taker, of course).

Ithil

It's alright to have a direction you're aiming for. That's the point of booking, you lay out a plan and you try to go through it.

But when you are actively trying to force crowds to follow your "plan" instead of listening to them at any point, you're in deep shit.

Top Bottom