• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Aiii

So not worth it
Too many people in this thread shitting on the Miz. This was a good match and he has improved in the ring.

Did you not see him botch that move and do you not see how crappy his Figure Four is?

These are not exceptions either, he botches alot, his Figure Four is always awful. His face run is horrible and I have yet to see a MizTV segment he has not made worse by being there.

Sokantish

When do you guys think they'll have another MITB match? Those matches are pretty good usually but I thought they got rid of the MITB PPV, did they ever say when the next one would take place?

UberTag

Seriously, I don't understand what's the point in Miz winning when he's gonna lose it the next day?

Never seen a thing like this happen before, do Miz get a rematch clause if he loses the belt during Wade's rematch clause?
One-day title reigns and rapid reversals used to happen a lot more often.
Except they weren't televised and happened on house shows to get people attending house shows.

Sephzilla

So I'm not going to complain about Barrett winning or anything, but did they really give Miz a 24 hour title reign just to make people tune in to the damn Youtube pre shows?

Did you not see him botch that move and do you not see how crappy his Figure Four is?

These are not exceptions either, he botches alot, his Figure Four is always awful. His face run is horrible and I have yet to see a MizTV segment he has not made worse by being there.

That was Wade's fault. Wade dropped way to early.

The Figure Four was fine, he's getting better at it, there wasn't much wrong with it, yes Flair performed it better, but Miz is performing it just fine.

At least he's a fair sport and is willing to take nice spots, and he had his fair share making the match good, wasn't all Wade.

Ithil

Man do I ever hope for a cash-in by Dolph tonight. They'd blow the roof off the place. But two title changes in one RAW seems unlikely.

Foffy

Banned
So I'm not going to complain about Barrett winning or anything, but did they really give Miz a 24 hour title reign just to make people tune in to the damn Youtube pre shows?

I think one of the pre-shows they had peaked with like, 11,000 viewers. So yes, they want people to watch. Badly.

I wonder if it was supposed to keep Miz' "streak" alive. 4-0, if you don't count losing in a dark match once.

That would be it. The Miz needs a streak so down the track they can set up the Miz v Cena rematch at Wrestlemania to give Cena the chance to finally win the big one.

THE ROCK ISN'T COMING TONIGHT!!

WHAT?

YEAH HE JUST GOT ON A PLANE AND LEFT.

FUCKFUCKFUCK WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO.

GIVE BARRETT BACK THE IC TITLE. AND GET COULTER IN THE RING. MARK HENRY VS JOHN CENA WINNER FACES JOHN CENA.

SOUNDS LEGIT. I'M ON IT.

/CREATIVE

7b975855_1358830511050.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I figured out the real reason they did this.

It was to keep Miz's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania from now. 10 years from now he will be the new Undertaker.

The problem is Miz is a natural heel. To add to that, he still needs improvement as a heel. He isn't ready to be a face. Also stop botching so much.

That would be it. The Miz needs a streak so down the track they can set up the Miz v Cena rematch at Wrestlemania to give Cena the chance to finally win the big one.

Cena faces Miz, Undertaker, and Michael Cole all at once.

He FU's all of them at once and pins them all at once by stacking there bodies and placing his foot down.

Miz also holds the WHC and Cena unifies the titles.

Alucard

Banned
I dig the title change. Just sets up another matchup between the two, I think.

I'm more pissed that the announce crew did NOTHING to sell a fucking title change. Cole was a total mute. What the fuck?

Cena faces Miz, Undertaker, and Michael Cole all at once.

He FU's all of them at once and pins them all at once by stacking there bodies and placing his foot down.

Miz also holds the WHC and Cena unifies the titles.

Throw in HHH with his career on the line and you have a main event. Not the FU though, Cena wins with his patented, "Squeeze their upper arm between your knees lock"

I think Barrett botched that. The Miz is not that bad in the ring and has several unique moves that are good. However he needs a new finisher and his mic work SUCKS. He run with the MITB was good but he hit the wall hard when he got the belt and has gone down hill since.

Top Bottom