• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Aiii

So not worth it
Orton talked Sheamus into trusting Big Show right?

Does that mean Orton is Sting, Sheamus is Hogan and Big Show is Bully Ray?

Actually.

Sounds about right.

Ultratech

We the People time?

ibf9YrbEFKH13K.gif

Throw in HHH with his career on the line and you have a main event. Not the FU though, Cena wins with his patented, "Squeeze their upper arm between your knees lock"

In that case you have to add in HBK so HHH can get a good face reaction during Wrestlemania.

Cena will then take out HBK as well and become Mr Wrestlemania.

gurudyne

That was Ziggler's fault. Do you not see the way Ziggler is already moving and bouncing around before Miz even has it locked in. Miz couldn't get it in right if Ziggler doesn't let him.

Dude, no. No. It's the Miz's responsibility to set that move up and as soon as Ziggler's ankles are crossed, you can tell Miz has fucked. It's not set up right because the Miz didn't set it up right.

Ozone

When do you guys think they'll have another MITB match? Those matches are pretty good usually but I thought they got rid of the MITB PPV, did they ever say when the next one would take place?
I hope they didn't get rid of it, since I'm going to it this year.

Ithil

They need to pander to the smarks tonight. Stuff like Barrett winning is what they want. Bryan appearing for 4 minutes is not.

Come oooooon cash-in...

UberTag

I dig the title change. Just sets up another matchup between the two, I think.

I'm more pissed that the announce crew did NOTHING to sell a fucking title change. Cole was a total mute. What the fuck?
The mid-card titles are meaningless.
Better to use the commentators to laugh inappropriately at the jokes of Cena and the celebrity of the week instead.
Far better use of their time.

Top Bottom