• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

I'd just like to see how many times Ziggler can die in one match. I'd also love to see him sell an F5. The match would make The Passion of The Ziggler from Survivor Series look tame.

With Ziggler we could actually see the exaggerated second F5 animation of here comes the pain become a reality.

Sephzilla

With Brock vs Ziggler I legitimately believe Brock could spin Ziggler so fast that Brock could actually catch Ziggler in mid air and spin him even faster to create a Super F5

Same goes for Cesaro. Why on Earth would you allow him to throw Brock around or do that stupid spinny thing?

Because he can?

BnH2dqp.gif

3oHyVKs.gif

i still mark out for this a little bit when i watch it

You can honestly hear an audiable gasp from the crowd, the jaws dropping were that loud, woah!

I remember watching it on TV and losing my shit, not only was Cesaro there a surprise but he's WINNING something major on an amazing WRESTLEMANIA and he did it in an unbelievable but totally believable Cesaro way.

Amazing moment. :D WM30 was sooo good.

He was made, right then. Ditch Swagger but leave the music and "WE THE PEOPLE" to Cesaro and let him shoot to face city.

Then they blew it. :| :(

Sephzilla

It was great. Teasing it this year also worked really well. It definitely elicited a response from me and my watch partner (who wants to have Cesaro's babies).

Yeah, there was actually some good camera work for that moment at WM31 when Big Show just eliminated someone and then Cesaro rose up right behind him.

notworksafe

Speaking of Miz, I get why they are going with this Hollywood gimmick but I miss when he'd come out with the giant blow-up AWESOME on the stage.

Why can't we get ONE Brock Lesnar vs Cesaro match.

Just one. Brock can win. Cesaro can get buried under a mountain of chairs or F5'd though an ambulance. But...just give them twenty minutes. Or shit, make it a thing where Brock and Cesaro don't fight but have them fight the entire roster. One upping the other on feats of strength; Then at the end Cesaro tries to get Lesnar and eats an F5.

F5'd through the ambulance he drives to the ring? Sounds like a plan.

i still mark out for this a little bit when i watch it

I mark out. And then I feel sad.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
3 Things from Hideo Itami's Mini Doc You Probably Didn't Realize

IBLvdm1.jpg

CJ Parker moments before requesting his release?

AB5jKF2.jpg

Sting's Stingers in the back.

bdoyxe3.jpg

"I look forward to working with you"

hall of pain henry will always serve as an example that any amount of kofi booking can be undone...

...well, I mean unless you have kofi's physique, you might be in trouble then.

I'm saying that it'll never really be too late for Cesaro to come and start beating dudes up if they ever decide to get behind him. I think he needs different ring gear, personally, he looks like the exoskeleton boss from Deus Ex, it's kinda scary. 8)

Can't wait to buy a Ronda club shirt!

Pro Wrestling Tees is proud to announce our partnership with the "Four Horsewomen" of MMA! Ronda, Jessamyn, Shayna, and Marina have partnered with us to officially launch ArmbarApparel.com! Armbar Apparel will be "the MMA version of ProWrestlingTees.com" and is scheduled for launch this summer. Stay tuned to ProWrestlingTees.com and ArmBarApparel.com for more info!

KissVibes

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;159616834 said:
hall of pain henry will always serve as an example that any amount of kofi booking can be undone...

...well, I mean unless you have kofi's physique, you might be in trouble then.

I'm saying that it'll never really be too late for Cesaro to come and start beating dudes up if they ever decide to get behind him. I think he needs different ring gear, personally, he looks like the exoskeleton boss from Deus Ex, it's kinda scary. 8)

Thank god, twenty years from now Cesaro will have a run as a credible Smackdown champion.

This music countdown thing on the network is weird.

Like, I don't understand the point of it, uhh here is some music from WM31.... ok? Not a great episode to start on.

I did giggle at them editing the Undertaker's entrance though to cut out that random crew guy coming out from the smoke first instead of Taker lolol.

Oh I see it was made to stroke HHH's ego, his entrance wasn't even cool, I thought it was pretty stupid looking. :/

Sting's made NO SENSE, I still can't believe his fears of what they would do if he went to WWE came true, they have no idea what to do with him. -_-

Save us Rusev on a tank, thank goodness.

KissVibes

Banned
My favorite Mark Henry moment

K2NRnzL.gif

He should've won that title. Even if he held it for a month.

Mark Henry has been in some real garbage ass storylines but he has always been a company man that people swear by and talk highly of. That is a guy you should reward with a title shot.

Heroman

Banned
He should've won that title. Even if he held it for a month.

Mark Henry has been in some real garbage ass storylines but he has always been a company man that people swear by and talk highly of. That is a guy you should reward with a title shot.
It would have been a huge moment to, the first time in wwe that African American was champ it would have been hype.

He should have won the title from Cena that month, but like R-Truth's Confederacy Conspiracy run, he stumbled onto something awesome right before a storyline for someone else was about to happen where Cena would put that other guy over.

What I'm trying to say is it's Daniel Bryan's fault.
Lol I'm glad R-Truth got to be crazy again recently. He made the build to the ladder match entertaining. I'm guessing he's back to doing nothing again now.
Baby, I'm coming home!
zMcGxbd.gif

Top Bottom