• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

16BitNova

Is the Big Show really that much of a draw?

Outside of his contract does the company really need him?

Wouldn't the be better of with somebody younger in that role?

He is getting stale. But, I will say this, my first live WWE (which was not to long ago), I was actually really excited to see the Big Show. He's been around for so long, and I always wondered what it would be like to see "The Giant" in person. I should also mention he looks way bigger on TV.

Braden Walker and I'm going to knock your brains out.

ArmandoAlejandroEstrada.jpg

Sephzilla

Jesus Christ, people getting their undies in a bundle about Olivia Munn getting cast as a background character in the next X-Men movie...

16BitNova

So guys, what are your predictions for who will be on the cover of this years WWE game?

I'm thinking its between these 3.
1.Roman Reigns
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Seth Rollins

Hopefully we get a flip cover for 2 options.

Sephzilla

So guys, what are your predictions for who will be on the cover of this years WWE game?

1.Roman Reigns
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Seth Rollins

Lesnar = No because they'll probably have to pay him more for it
Rollins = No because when was the last time a heel was on the cover?
Reigns = Most likely

Fox318

1.Roman Reigns
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Seth Rollins

Ambrose or Cena.

It will be whoever has better merch numbers.

Mahonay

Banned

1.Roman Reigns
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Seth Rollins

Brock or Reigns probably. Doesn't really matter to me though if it's still the same shitty game.

Jesus Christ, people getting their undies in a bundle about Olivia Munn getting cast as a background character in the next X-Men movie...
Gotta keep that neck beard full and healthy one way or another.

Carnby

Holy crap at the racist DX walking around NYC making fun of Japanese, African Americans, and Pakistanis. Its in Raw episode 263, at 13:55.

Cagey

Banned
Comic book movies are really putting that "if you had a million monkeys with a million typewriters..." saying to the test.

jred2k

Paging Bootaaay:

Fans of the British indy scene, Bastard Dave Mastiff is apparently one of the Rosebuds tonight, dressed as a Leprechaun.

Kaladin

Fucking disgusting Raw spoiler.

*Randy Orton defeated WWE Tag Team champions Tyson Kidd & Cesaro in a handicap match when he snapped Kidd with the RKO. It began as a singles match but Kidd interfered for a DQ. Kane restarted it as a handicap match with the stipulation that if Orton lost, he lost his Extreme Rules title shot.

They're your tag team champions, you can put them in this situation, give Randy a DQ win when they get frustrated with not being able to beat him and make everyone come out strong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

*Randy Orton defeated WWE Tag Team champions Tyson Kidd & Cesaro in a handicap match when he snapped Kidd with the RKO. It began as a singles match but Kidd interfered for a DQ. Kane restarted it as a handicap match with the stipulation that if Orton lost, he lost his Extreme Rules title shot.

They're your tag team champions, you can put them in this situation, give Randy a DQ win when they get frustrated with not being able to beat him and make everyone come out strong.

Not sure I see a problem with this. Both of them w/Orton is great.

notworksafe

1.Roman Reigns
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Seth Rollins

It's gotta be Cena. Might be Brock but I'd lean Cena.

Also ya'll people hating on Flair disgust me.

Penguin

I completely agree

It's not any tag team, but your tag champs. They should be the best team in the entire company. The fact that a single man can defeat em... just weakens the entire division

strobogo

Banned
Not sure I see a problem with this. Both of them w/Orton is great.

I see this is quoted. Lol at "fucking disgusting" for the number one contender being able to defeat the comedy tag team champions. Big face beating top tag team/champs has been standard for like 20 years now. It's really not a big deal. Especially when the tag champs are such goobers.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Corbin 6'8"
Erick Rowan 6'8"
Wade Barrett 6'7"
Jack Swagger 6'6"
Titus O’Neil 6'6"
Sheamus 6'6"
Cesaro 6'5"
Luke Harper 6'5"

Dean Malenko 5'8"
Eddie Guerrero 5'8"

Others to note from WWE rosters (WWE, NXT, developmental):
Colin Cassady - 6'10"
The Undertaker - 6'10"
Sawyer Fulton - 6'8"
Goldust - 6'6"
Batista - 6'6"
Cal Bishop - 6'6"
Morkeith Brown - 6'6"
Andrew Molzhon / Jacob Novak - 6'6"
Randy Orton - 6'5"
The Rock - 6'5"
Konnor - 6'5"
Adam Scherr / Braun Stowman - 6'5"
Adam Mercer - 6'5"

Radomir Petkovic is also much larger than the recent WWE signings, probably 6'6"- 6'8".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll spoiler tag, but this is in reference to Sandmeng's spoils.

Cesaro and Kidd ARE booked to be total goobers, though. Neither of them are going to look competent against the "real" talent WWE is pushing as long as they're together. It's just the way things go. Orton working with either of them is definitely going to help them. I don't find much to be upset about. If it's a face tag team, that's a different story, but a heel tag team that ISN'T booked to be monsters (good luck pulling this shit with the Faces of Fear) this is totally fine.

ayo. MKX roll call?

I'm getting it on pc for now, will double dip for xbone if I like the game enough. I think I'm going to prefer KI overall.

I'm in the steam wrasslegaf group

notworksafe

Also I must say I'm disappointed in Vince McMahon for bagging on Flair, particularly because of his comment that it was "good to see" Ric Flair in my Fave Five

For shame, sir.

¡HarlequinPanic!;159976336 said:
ayo. MKX roll call?

I'm getting it on pc for now, will double dip for xbone if I like the game enough. I think I'm going to prefer KI overall.

Getting it for PS4. Anyone can add notworksafe if you wanna get some matches going

Hasney

I'll spoiler tag, but this is in reference to Sandmeng's spoils.

Cesaro and Kidd ARE booked to be total goobers, though. Neither of them are going to look competent against the "real" talent WWE is pushing as long as they're together. It's just the way things go. Orton working with either of them is definitely going to help them. I don't find much to be upset about. If it's a face tag team, that's a different story, but a heel tag team that ISN'T booked to be monsters (good luck pulling this shit with the Faces of Fear) this is totally fine.

Why couldn't they have had a nice competitive singles match with Orton overcoming the interference to win? Or, if they wanted to go in this direction, why couldn't they have had some interaction last week to build to it? I don't mind the result, but why just throw things together for no reason? What did it achieve other than making a strong guy look no stronger because he beat up a couple of jobbers? It's the nonsensical booking I can't stand, it'd be the same even if he just had done it to the Ascension
ayo. MKX roll call?

Just remember the online is region locked... And the PC version is done by HVS so the netcode might be awful. Hoping HVS actually do something competent for once though!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ayo. MKX roll call?

Probably Bone for me. I don't have any faith in a good PC port after the shitshow that was Injustice and MK.

Also I must say I'm disappointed in Vince McMahon for bagging on Flair, particularly because of his comment that it was "good to see" Ric Flair in my Fave Five

For shame, sir.

I like Flair a lot, but it's tough to argue that his ring work was lazy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why couldn't they have had a nice competitive singles match with Orton overcoming the interference to win? Or, if they wanted to go in this direction, why couldn't they have had some interaction last week to build to it? I don't mind the result, but why just throw things together for no reason? What did it achieve other than making a strong guy look no stronger because he beat up a couple of jobbers? It's the nonsensical booking I can't stand, it'd be the same even if he just had done it to the Ascension

Just remember the online is region locked... And the PC version is done by HVS so the netcode might be awful. Hoping HVS actually do something competent for once though!

The Ascension woulda been just fine and come out looking like beastmen.

Probably Bone for me. I don't have any faith in a good PC port after the shitshow that was Injustice and MK.

I like Flair a lot, but it's tough to argue that his ring work was lazy.

hrm, worth considering. I can't fit my tv into the new apartment though :[ maybe I'll do the xbone through the monitor. Really miss KI, was so close to killer rank.

Fox318

s6NrCBr.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No go for MKX for me. Too much work to get decent at.

Will get GTA5 though. It was a last minute decision.

You don't have to get decent at fighting games to enjoy them brother. Just play for fun. I quit the competitive scene years ago when Super hit for SF4, and I don't regret it.

Top Bottom